CBR1100XX.org Forum

Old news, done now!

xxxbirdxxx

You guys are brutal. Nice work. Integrate the seat better, and put on the stock mirrors. One of my favorite things about the XX. The mirrors look great from the front and back. I have seen a few XX's with the front fender cut down slightly, it looked good.

I am a big fan of streetfighters, and the more different the better. Check out Randy's and Dave's XX's, they both have nice asses. :wink:

Don.......do you like the looks of the bike?  I bet you don't like the mirrors.  What do you think about dual highrise pipes like yours for it?

Thanks for making me spit tea all over the monitor..! :lol:

-Pace

I don't really have a problem with it. The front looks big fat and heavy and the ass looks as light as a feather (kind of like a bulldog). I like the idea of high mounts or a custom system to fill in some of that space but the full Akrapovic probably gets you more HP (then any slip-ons).

I admire the time, money and effort you put into your bike. You had to assume that on this board, some would like it, some would hate it and some would be indifferent. All that matters is you like it.

In addition, we have everyone on this board, from a crazy fucker that eats miles like Dorito's and a HP junkie who is knocking on the door of a 500 HP XX, to ex racers and squids and everyone in between. Be sure you KNOW what you think you KNOW before posting it.

Welcome to the forum, unique bike.

MaXX

For street fighter type looks I think it works but maybe figure out a way to lighten the look of the front end.

Not sure what or how, maybe paint.

Don't like the mirrors

• 3 weeks later...

is it possible to do 215 on this bike with a 47T rear sprocket?

hmmmm... :roll:

didn't think so.

i just wanted to relite this thread :wink:

:nono: :loony: :kicknuts: :fart: :whip:

xxxbirdxxx, everything you tell us is straight-up bullshit. We've gone over this before. Don't even try to defend yourself here, your creditability is shot.

1. Birds only go 180'ish mph (without a gear change, turbo, nitrous ect)

2. You don't have 163hp with only a pipe and PCIII mapping. If you do, prove it and I'll buy the same stuff.

As for you Ebay Ad, good luck finding a sucker to :hump:

Man thats harsh.... Oh well. Hey looks like Ebay isnt going your way either. A word of advise man. Lose the fucking attitude. You came in here talking mad shit about your bike and then get all pissed about everyone calling your bluff. I have an idea lets storm into the marine barracks and tell them all about how to shoot a gun.

Now, I give you props on your bike. Its different. Its yours. There isn't another one like it.

So, you can either take a long walk of a short bridge or get the fuck over it.

yours truly,

Hey guys if you need to rag on someone go look at your wife
Good Idea ! :lol:

xxxbirdxxx....your old lady will be home late...I'm going to rag on

your wife
when I get home tonight.

Listen up jerky.....The next time you join a board...don't get caught in so many lies and you won't have this problem....but a little mouse tells me that this is not your first complete fuck up in life ! Something also tells me that you are a lonely lonely man. Keep putting time in the bike and hopefully your $26,000 project will get at least a high bid on Ebay of $5,000. I am sure there is someone in the BRONX that will take that SWEET ride off your hands !!!!! :lol:

My mom taught me to call a liar a liar when they are caught red handed. Pal....your hands are :pissedfingers: (RED)

I am OK with your departure.....

See YA !

Aw Damn... The little pussy edited out his post... what a shame...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.