CBR1100XX.org Forum

Old news, done now!

xxxbirdxxx

Nice pics of one guy's modified XX blah blah blah blah blah 3000 miles/hour top speed blah blah blah blah FLAME FLAME blah blah blah 400bhp blah blah blah blah blah FLAME FLAME blah blah edit post blah blah blah idiot left the building blah blah find new alias in case he wants back in.

Thats my summary of 4 pages on this.

The bike you've all been "admiring" has apparently a "donated" hugger on it, unfortunately courtesy of yours truly. After numerous emails and PM's to Mark, in an extension of good-faith, fairness and plenty of time and opportunity to make right by me, and nary one response - it seemed appropriate to give you all a heads-up lest you find yourself dealing with him in the future. The world's not going to come to a stop because of the money I'm out due to his bounced check and failure to do the honorable thing and demonstrate some integrity. I gave him a great deal and extended obviously too much trust to him, simply because he was from our board here, and was subsequently subjected to a betrayal of even that small measure of trust. Again, the money's not really the issue here, integrity is :roll: I also would make known that he is the ONE negative exception to a wonderful group of folks in our community here, many of who I've had the pleasure of dealing with. :grin:

Cheers,

Jim

I have a dummy Ebay account....after hearing Jim's story I feel like bidding alot of money on his bike. I opened a fake E-bay account after people started selling parts of the Twin Towers. People were bidding millions of dollars on shit people had no right to sell or try to sell.

Jim...thanks for the heads up. It's people like xxxbirdxxx that fuck up shit for the honest ones.

P.S. Joe....shit...I forgot I owe you 24 bucks from back in September. I'll pay you one day soon ! :lol:

The bike you've all been "admiring" has apparently a "donated" hugger on it, unfortunately courtesy of yours truly. After numerous emails and PM's to Mark, in an extension of good-faith, fairness and plenty of time and opportunity to make right by me, and nary one response - it seemed appropriate to give you all a heads-up lest you find yourself dealing with him in the future.

What a little prick....

Maybe he still has his pm's linked to his email... I say we flood the little bastards account with PM's...

The bike you've all been "admiring" has apparently a "donated" hugger on it, unfortunately courtesy of yours truly. After numerous emails and PM's to Mark, in an extension of good-faith, fairness and plenty of time and opportunity to make right by me, and nary one response - it seemed appropriate to give you all a heads-up lest you find yourself dealing with him in the future. The world's not going to come to a stop because of the money I'm out due to his bounced check and failure to do the honorable thing and demonstrate some integrity. I gave him a great deal and extended obviously too much trust to him, simply because he was from our board here, and was subsequently subjected to a betrayal of even that small measure of trust. Again, the money's not really the issue here, integrity is I also would make known that he is the ONE negative exception to a wonderful group of folks in our community here, many of who I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

No Jim tell the truth!

And as far as DBLXX

I have a dummy Ebay account....after hearing Jim's story I feel like bidding alot of money on his bike. I opened a fake E-bay account after people started selling parts of the Twin Towers. People were bidding millions of dollars on shit people had no right to sell or try to sell.

No you are a DUMMY!

All the tuff guys here! LMFAO! You guys have nothing better to do? Get a life! Or atlest fake it like your old lady does!

A lot of haters in here!

• Upvote 1

No Jim tell the truth!

So what's the truth? Jim's been around here for awhile, he's got no reason to badmouth you- other than other than the fact you ripped him off for a hugger.

So tell us, what's the truth?

The truth is you're a bullshitting little squid that's been caught in a few lies in you brief time here.

215mph?- understandable mistake if you're too stupid to know how far off your speedo is, especially after re-gearing, but you had to embelish a bit by throwing in a cop with a radar gun. Pure bullshit.

26,000 invested? Give me a fuckin' break, more bullshit.

163HP? Typo my ass, more bullshit.

You're a fucking liar, Pay Jim his money and leave us alone, asshole.

A lot of haters in here

Guess you just bring out the best in people.

REDTurd,

Go fuck you self and I have not reason to bullshit anyone here, I'm not trying to win any, I'm the best contest here? Are you guys for real?? LMFAO, again!

ASSHOLE? Big words comming from a computer! Here is another tuff guy!

:pointup: :pissedfingers:

Liar.

It all comes around. I would advise that you pay the man. That's the same advise I would give anybody here, so don't whine about being treated different.

Who the fuck is whining about being treated different?? LOL Not me. I could care less what you guy think or say! God you guys really need to get out more!!

ASSHOLE? Big words comming from a computer! Here is another tuff guy!

Just callin' it like I see it, buddy- nothing "tuff" about that.

Besides calling you an asshole, I brought up a few other points. Would you care to address any of those, or are we just going to degenerate into pure name calling here? I also called you a liar, and cited several examples of your work- any answer to that besides "go fuck yourself"?

Tell you what, you post proof positive that you've paid Jim, and I'll type up the most eloquent apology you've ever seen for calling you an asshole. You will, however, still be a liar. There's too much proof of that for me to ever apologize.

Unless you choose to respond in some intelligent manner (unlikely, and perhaps impossible, I'm afraid), I'm done with this thread. You can run up your post count calling me names all you want, I don't have the time for this shit.

XXXturdXXX

You haven't said a word of truth since you got on the board.

You didn't come here to contribute, you came here hoping we'd blow some hot air up your skirt.

Most of the guys on this board have met multiple other people on the board in person...

So you can run your pussy mouth on the board ALL you want.

And you can hide behind the partial annonymity of the board.

But your credibility here is zero... And with the exception of the humor I get from reading your drivel... I wish you would have meant it when you said your last post (which really wasn't your last post) would have been your last.

As far as your offer on the PM to come to Rhode Island and find out how "small" of a man you are....

lol.... If your estimate of your 'size' is made using the same judgement scale as your estimates of your bikes speed, and your $ investement... ROTFLMAO....

I don't think it would be a fair fight little boy....

Dear fellow BlackBird Ambassadors and Diplomats,

What a stir!! What a bunch of dingo's kidneys this has become... :roll: The "truth" as I am vehemently requested to tell, and is of very little relevance, but you decide. Mark sent me a check when we initially conducted our business, and I set it aside for depositing later that week. In the midst of the chaos that usually ensues when one is preparing to get a divorce, I misplaced the check in the mountains of paperwork I was going through and securing in my truck as it was a temporary "secure zone". I looked for it later, couldn't find it anywhere after dismantling my house and truck to find it. I waited a while hoping it would turn up unexpectedly, but it didn't. I sheepishly told Mark what was going on and requested another check and that I would void this one and send it back to him if it turned up. He graciously agreed and sent along another check...in the meantime, I found the original one when I was unloading my truck and all the doors were open and a breeze blew through the back and I noticed this bit of paper lodged way behind the back seat, behind the seatbelt mounts. It was the check :???: I emailed Mark and told him about it and we had a chuckle over it. Life happens. He requested that I deposit the new one instead, which I did and it subsequently bounced, also incurring a charge to me. I let him know, wasn't beligerent about it, just needed an explanation as to how he was going to resolve this. He dropped off the edge of the earth and after his previous reliability in communicating well and quickly, it seemed to portend undesireable things - I continued to send emails and PM's to him via his access from the board and personal emails over several weeks, it seems. No responses. :headscratch:

So, this is my "sin" good people. I confess and invite your judgement. The only unpardonable sin I'm aware of is not trusting in the completed work on the cross at Calvary by my pal :worship: J.C.

Jim

The simple thing here is that Mark knows that neither of the checks cleared. Mark knows his checked bounced. Mark also knows Jim was not paid for product rendered. You either chose to make it right or not, it is a character thing, nothing more.

To continue the character theme. Not knowing you except from this thread and your ebay post, you seem to lack basic honesty, integrity and civility. Your honesty is not even questionable, it is non-existent. Why would you be so ashamed of your posts to delete them???? I remember being caught in a lie when I was 8. Taught me something about my self and what I wanted to be. Having integrity and following through on commitments is driven by honesty. You are at a loss there Mark but fortunately, you have the ability to make it right. Become an honest person, and you will inherently develop integrity. At times you have demonstrated civility and tried to argue your points (which have now all disappeared). I am guessing you are not a "bad" person, just in a new situation where you were called out on some BS and continue to stand behind the BS vs. just admitting your ignorance to what you were believing to be true. Fuck man, we all get corrected. You just chose to continue the charade. If you would have posted that you did not think of the gearing change and the Cop story was just an embelishment, we would have all applauded your passion for the XX and HONESTY when called out. Instead, you defended an impossible position with people who KNOW. The Hugger situation is just fuel for the fire. Fuck man, fix your obligations. We're not curing cancer here. Not one on this fucking forum has real long memory's and is going to hold it against you for doing what we KNOW you did. Just come clean, make it right with Jim and be on your way, or stay if you like. You owe it to yourself to start here. If you can't be honest with complete strangers, whom you get to chose to continue conversing with and/or meet someday or not, how do you expect to be honest with your family/friends and worst yet yourself???????

MaXX

P.S. I would have been excited to share all the hard work I had done to my XX and probably been overzealous in my original post too. It would have broke my heart that not EVERYONE liked what I did, but then again, if I TRULY liked it myself, and I get more yea's then nay's, I would have been OK with it. Instead, you got defensive and hung onto your embeleshments vs. stating I was a little over excited and really wanted to impress you guys, I did not get the response I expected but I really like it. And you know what, we would have all said, GREAT, it is not exactly what I would have done, but if you are happy, that is all that matters. IMO, although you kept saying you loved it and you didn't care what others thought, I find it way to coincidental that after some critiques, you are now selling it. Dude, are you really being honest with yourself that you like it, that you don't care what others think???? Wanting to be accepted is human nature. Balancing that with what you really like and not focusing on what others think is tough. Not looking to get flamed here, but you have a little growing up to do.

Good Luck!!

MaXX

I never lied to you guys, I simply told you guys what had happend to me! I knew the state cop was out of his mind, but I will tell you this like I said before, my needle was at 205! That is all I was saying and everyone of you guys jumped in my ass, WTF? As far as the ebay error goes, it was a typo on my part and I revised it right after you guys pointed that out to me! OOPS, my bad!

Hey Maxx,

Well put, but I am not trying to FUCK Jim out of what is his. I made 2 tries at getting him paid and the 2nd try was bank error, well no PayPal error really! Not that I have to go into detail with all of you guys but all you kow is he says I did not pay him and again all you guys do is try and shove it up my ass! Again WTF? That is just to funny!

Hey Joe

Did I fuck you out of the $115.00 for the headlight you sent me? No I think not!

Hey Mithrandir

Did I fuck you out of $380.00 for the Spring and valve kit? I think not!

So as far as Jim's $62.00 I don't think I am trying to fuck him out of it, it is just a little error on his part and lack of communication and bank error on mine!

So if you guys like bashing me, go ahead and bash.

Hey here is one for you to eat up! I was on the HYW this morning and I went by one of those radar carts and it said I was doing 217MPH and the tack never went over 8000RPM. LOL

There have fun with that one!