CBR1100XX.org Forum

Old news, done now!

xxxbirdxxx

Well said ROCK, and yes Jim knows his MONEY is on its way to him! I am not a scumbag and would not take something that was freely sent to me under trust! I would be just as concerned at what was going on also, Sorry guys just way to much shit going on in my life right now!

Again I am sorry for the tude I gave just out of my mind right about now!

Sorry guys just way to much shit going on in my life right now!

This is the first sign of you actually being a man !

Advise - Keep it up...

P.S. Redbird is a regular on this site...loved, respected, and admired by MANY. You say shit about him.......we all take it personally. You owe many an apology !

Get through you problems....even lay some of it on us.....that is more of a reason why we and this site is here...to vent, to help, and to lend a helping hand from time to time. We (The regulars) are regulars because we love what we ride, we love and respect each other, and we know our bikes like we know our wives and children....Don't try to tell us something we know is not true. Just be one of the guys !

Said my peace.

Dave

Again I am sorry for the tude I gave just out of my mind right about now!

This must be the 4th of 5th time you've had to make an apology to the board.

You are starting to sound like a broken record.

When you first came on, you didn't get the warm-fuzzy reception, and you went ballistic on people....

then you apologized...

Then when people started calling b.s. on your 215 mph boasts etc, and you went off...

then you apologized....

Then you put up your ebay thing, and again, people start to comment on your b.s. and you go off....

Now you are apologizing again.

No offense... And you can take my comments mutually exclusive of anyone else here on the board, as I'll just speak for myself...

Maybe you are bi-polar... Maybe your passive-aggressive behavior is a result of your 'life' situation right now...

In anycase, I'll just say you haven't show that anything you say is trustworthy...

Your apology has no weight. Where I come from, the only thing a man has is his word... And your's is not worth a penny at the moment.

Of course you will always have the chance to build upon that, but you've dug yourself QUITE a hole...

And everytime you seem to get back to sea level with people here, you go off on another rant.

So my advice to you is that it appears maybe a few people here are still willing to give you YET another chance to establish yourself as a welcome member here. At this point, I am not one of those... But you need to think before you speak...

And next time you prepare to go off on a little tyrade, maybe you should think about the previous 3 or 4 times you went off on a tyrade, you later had to apologize for it... And pre-emptively you might be wise to pour yourself a tall glass of shut-the-hell-up and save yourself and us the drama.

And lastly... Save the pathetic blame your behavior on 'life' stuff.

You are accoutable for your own actions. There is not a single person on this board who does not have 'things' going on in their personal life and other stresses. However, most of us don't make everyone else suffer because of it.

No ammount of stress in your life makes it "OK" for you to be rude to other people...

No ammount of stress in your life makes it "OK" for you to be rude to other people...

So you mean to tell me that if your mother was about to die out of the blue you would not by any means take it out on someone and not really mean too??

HAHAHA you must be fucking kidding me? I am only 35 years old and my mother is not even 58 yet and I don't give a shit who you are if that does not hit home and make you not think straght and may say and do things you may not do then you are heartless XNIKX, I am really glad you are not speaking for the others when you say that! I am saying I am sorry for how I acted and you are saying "Fuck you" that is not good enought for you, well guess what XNIKX I don't need your approvale to abologize for how I reacted to the situation, so if that is not good enough for you then so be it!

Hey xxxDICKHEADxxx Sorry to hear about your mother (If thats the truth).

But why dont you GO FUCK YOURSELF and feel better about the yourself and world around you! :twisted:

We do not need MEMBERS like you here, were all honest and upfront with each other. I dont get pissed very easily or often but your shit stinks.

For 35 you have alot to learn still! :wink:

doooood :shock: i thought you were like 15 years old... 35? you must be kidding....

..... go away wouldcha? stop wasting our bandwidth...

<although this all is kinda entertaining :lol: >

Just kinda reading this and watching this whole "soap opera" evolve,

and I'm just wondering does anybody know what the "record " is for the

longest thread??? Is this one getting close???? Jus wondering...... :grin:

Damn, that entitlement culture really has gone overboard...

Not responsible for getting fat sucking down fast food, not responsible for cancer from sucking on cigs, not responsible for backing my claims with evidence, not responsible for forming opinions based on fact instead of bullshit, not responsible for my own actions, not responsible for being mature, not responsible for developing social skills, not responsible for paying my obligations in full and on time and doing the right thing, it's all someone else's fault, so I can be as rude and inconsiderate a twat as I wanna be...

<sigh>

Still, I be we can get this over 7 pages pretty soon!!! :lol:

Mark, truely sorry for your mother's condition (fuck dood, I hope you didn't just make me waste a true sentiment, I rarely give them)!!!!

The beauty of this board (to me anyway) is how different we all really are, yet we come together consistently with the XX. This board allows us to express our positions, regardless of how DIFFERENT they may be from one another. Nik is a great guy, his post maybe fucking prickish from your perspective, but it is a GENUINE opinion based on experience with your thread and his own personality. Same goes for Redbird and Randy. My response would be completely different then yours was, but that is just me. It is easy to appeal to someone, regardless of their combative position. You had the opportunity to make Nik your number one supporter, instead, you chose to do things the way you always have (on this board anyway) and got the same result. Dude, a quick: I understand where you are coming from Nik, sorry I have done such a poor job showing my true colors and you will see, soon enough who I really am...I am distracted with LIFE but that does not justify my rudeness to complete strangers (by the way, it does justify being a complete dick to those you love and know you really well, but they better know why immediately afterwards) I'm SORRY!!!!

Damn it, you went the other way again!!! PLEASE FUCKING STOP THAT!!!!

MaXX

Mark.....Stop TALKING !

Every time you say something you make yourself look worse !

Whether or not you mom is sick...you have cried wolf to many times for us to show compassion ! I hope to god she is not sick...if she is...my prayers are with you....if she is not...god help you !

Act like a 35 year old !!! I thought you were like 15 also....

Stop bashing our members for calling you what you were...an asshole, liar, etc.

If you can't join the group..or respect us...just go away....and STAY AWAY !

Dave

So you mean to tell me that if your mother was about to die out of the blue you would not by any means take it out on someone and not really mean too??

Well, truthfully, if my mom was about to die out of the blue, I would be crying on my friends shoulders... Not telling them to :arrow:

Hey guys if you need to rag on someone go look at your wife

As you responded previously...

Having said that....

I hope that you can find a way to deal with your situation in a way that brings you peace.

I hope that you learn that you don't get compassion from people by insulting them and their wives.

And I hope that you learn to manage your emotions in a way that your actions allow people to respond to you as you would hope they would.

The world is not made up of mind-readers, and when you learn to manage your behavior towards people, you will find that you can affect their behavior towards you in a positive way, or a negative way, based on what you do.

What you get back from the world is a factor of the side of yourself you present to it.

fhl

Marc, after all of this, I am still open to discuss with you on different topics. It's just too bad you can't take a constructive observation. Even more true when your the only one on the highway driving in the "right" direction. You seem to have a very small open mind about ... well life in general. But, As I have seen here, that does not matter in any way. People will still respect you. Just.. please stop crossing the line. Please stop telling everyone to fuck off... We all (I hope) have a sex life and do get enough sex (some get it from other board members... BUT THATS OK)...

Anyway.

You are welcomed to start from scratch. I'd start another thread and kill this one. It's gonna take LOTS of time for some... but I guess thats the price to pay.

Cheers

The best way to deal with a guy like this is to just ignore his shit. Why waste our energy and bandwidth even addressing him.

• 1 month later...

Hey Good people...just an update on the situation with Mark. He did come through and get the funds to me. It was a while ago and I've been negligent in not posting this earlier...life kinda gets in the way sometimes and takes unexpected and consuming turns...Anyway, he was very gracious about it and apologetic regarding the misunderstandings and other things that ensued related to them. I feel that he was sincere and I much appreciated that effort on his part. I don't have any knowledge as to the situation with his Mom, his life, or any of the difficulties he's embroiled in, implied or known, as was evidenced by the nature of the interactions we had with him. I hope and pray that his life has at the very least started to be sorted out, and is headed in a positive direction.

I also want to extend my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the support you gave to me and on my behalf. It wasn't an amount of money that mattered, it was solely about integrity, which was ultimately proved in the end.

You're a great group of folks and it's truly a privilege to be counted among you.

Jim