CBR1100XX.org Forum

Carnivore diet

02XXCA

4 hours ago, tomek said:

Well, it is informed opinion. I saw pics of him on Only Fans. He invited me. 

You don't know better than to open one of Carlos' links?

59 minutes ago, IcePrick said:

You don't know better than to open one of Carlos' links?

Well, I had case of, temporary, mental misfunction. 

5 hours ago, tomek said:

Well, it is informed opinion. I saw pics of him on Only Fans. He invited me. 

Ahh.  So it was the fatness of his gigantic cock that you were referring to.  I've never seen it, but I imagine that it runs in the family.

He tries so hard.  I'd give him a cookie, but he wouldn't understand how to eat it.

Reality aside, it's also telling that someone would conflate knowledge with practice, and learning something new with having been able to deploy it immediately.  Dumbass.

And yet you are fat couch potato and I'm lean and fit despite being dumb Polak. Purely be accident, of course. 

52 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

He tries so hard.  I'd give him a cookie, but he wouldn't understand how to eat it.

Reality aside, it's also telling that someone would conflate knowledge with practice, and learning something new with having been able to deploy it immediately.  Dumbass.

Your eating habits are horrible, lottsa carbs despite being diabetic. Absolute no no. Recommending processed foods from Sam's Club? Really? If you have to eat tacos make your own, not garbage from Sam's Club. 

Why do you eat canned beans? That's awful, why not to start with dry beans and go from there. Cook large quantities, and freeze, etc. 

Canned food is horrible and should only be used when there is no other option, like camping trips, etc.

You think people get fat from fat in food they eat. Not at all. And so on. 

Your war on dairy, meat, fish, etc. You are clueless about balanced diet, and think magic pill will one day solve your self inflicted health issues. 

End of rant.

1 hour ago, SwampNut said:

Reality aside, it's also telling that someone would conflate knowledge with practice, and learning something new with having been able to deploy it immediately. 

While ignoring genetics, metabolism, and whatever other shit plays into one's fatness.

3 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

While ignoring genetics, metabolism, and whatever other shit plays into one's fatness.

Well dumbass, if you simply stop eating (insert magic Dumbfuckistan idea) you can cure diabetes!  If that's possible, anything is possible.

Also fiber is bad for you, it's a carb, everyone should stop eating it.  Especially those on a carnivore diet.  Totally not necessary.  

Chris, sorry your thread got shit on by the Polack, but it does remind me that if you're doing this, you've really got to supplement fiber.  A friend is successfully doing it, but found clear evidence that fiber is still crucial for health.  He also uses pre/pro-biotics regularly.

• Useful/Thanks! 1

35 minutes ago, tomek said:

Why do you eat canned beans? That's awful, why not to start with dry beans and go from there.

According to many nutritionists, canned beans retain the vast majority of their good properties compared to home made.  If you have contrary evidence, please post it.

The only issue with canned beans seems to be the added salt, fat, oil, etc. that many companies use, but avoiding the stuff is as easy as reading the labels.

38 minutes ago, tomek said:

Canned food is horrible and should only be used when there is no other option, like camping trips, etc.

On visits and camping trips he shows up with his meals, he doesn't succumb to the laziness or the idea that "there's no other option."  He'll sometimes indulge in other stuff being passed around, but in a limited fashion.  We've gone to restaurants as a group where he just hangs out, picks something clean to eat, or has one of his home made meals.

LOL, so much made up shit that exists only in his head.

And canned beans are bad...WTF.  They are an indulgence also, for when I haven't made fresh beans, or for camping or whatever.  And of course just as healthy, at least, as my own, but I can make more variety on my own.  There's no reason to make your own otherwise.  I've recommended canned for QUICK meals that are totally healthy.

Jesus, so much stupid packed into one thread.

4 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

Regular exercise will boost metabolism. But you bro believes exercising makes people fat. And so on. 

Please don't interrupt his festival of absurd. 

4 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

According to many nutritionists, canned beans retain the vast majority of their good properties compared to home made.  If you have contrary evidence, please post it.

The only issue with canned beans seems to be the added salt, fat, oil, etc. that many companies use, but avoiding the stuff is as easy as reading the labels.

On visits and camping trips he shows up with his meals, he doesn't succumb to the laziness or the idea that "there's no other option."  He'll sometimes indulge in other stuff being passed around, but in a limited fashion.  We've gone to restaurants as a group where he just hangs out, picks something clean to eat, or has one of his home made meals.

Canned beans do contain preservatives and salt, although most of salt can be washed away. Your bro seems to mention "can of beans" a lot hence my comments.

Without living with someone it is difficult to say what they actually eat, if they cheat or not.

My wife is kinda sorta pre diabetic, and could loose 10-15 pounds or so. She should not eat bread, potatoes, rice, squash, cakes, etc. No processed foods. Yet I stumble upon the evidence all the time she is not as strict with her diet as she should. She cheats. 

She was in Poland over the Christmas and could not stop talking how great local bakeries are. Me, wtf? Of course, in her world she does not cheat because "it was only one time". 

As I was stocking up today, it occurred to me that someone who is too stupid to understand a carbohydrate (but still wants to preach about it) may also be too stupid to read a label.  Beans, of course, do not need additives, and a home made bean is no better.

E2EB1E38-3B57-4511-B07E-90CE72A023F6_1_102_o.jpeg

0932E592-80FF-4471-9CC0-A7A45BED7DB0_1_201_a.jpeg

3410A98A-7640-47AC-910D-F862FB0AD064_1_102_o.jpeg

Also, both nutritionists and chefs agree that canned tomatoes are better and better for you than fresh, in most cases.  They are picked at perfection and stabilized immediately, sealing in all the nutrition.  "Fresh" tomatoes are never properly ripened unless you go buy them at the farm today.  And nutrition loss happens to most fruit and veggies once picked.

This precipitous decline of nutritional value as soon as the florets are harvested was also echoed by others. One study in the journal Food Chemistry, for instance, found that broccoli could lose up to 70% of its vitamin C and beta-carotene and 50% of its antioxidant activity in just six days.

• Haha 1

I followed carnivore fairly closely last year for 8 months, I lost 28 pounds back down to my usual 147 pounds.  My diet was basically eggs,Chicken thighs, minced beef, steak, lamb chops/cutlets, cheese, and butter.  I drank water and an occasional glass of red wine. 

Over christmas and new year I've started to add a few vegetables and a some other not great items in (homemade stollen, christmas pudding, fresh fruit, and more) and I have already started putting a little weight on, the wind I get is horrific and it really stinks, I've also found my stools have gone from firm to soft, not much more than a custard consistency. 

I'm going back on the previous regime again in the next week.  Incidentally, I never eat breakfast, evening meal is usually between 5:30 and 8pm latest and next food after that is 12:00 the following day so a minimum 16 hour fast in between, for me it seems to work.

• Useful/Thanks! 1

4 minutes ago, JaBr said:

My diet was basically eggs,Chicken thighs, minced beef, steak, lamb chops/cutlets, cheese, and butter. 

So it's literally carnivore as in zero veggies?  I thought it was predominantly so, but no humans have lived as pure carnivores other than Eskimos/Inuit/Alaska Natives/snow niggers/whatever we are allowed to say now.  So it's truly just animal protein and fats, no plants at all?

Just now, SwampNut said:

So it's truly just animal protein and fats, no plants at all?

Yes, exactly that.  I actually enjoy it so it's not an issue, my good lady though is another matter, she's not big on meat at all but will happily eat things she really shouldn't, she has fibromyalgia and personally I think she would benefit from carnivore but it's not something she would want to do.

1 minute ago, SwampNut said:

Well, I now officially think there are people crazier than me on this planet.  For now.

Umm ok, I'll take that as a compliment  :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaBr said:

Yes, exactly that.  I actually enjoy it so it's not an issue, my good lady though is another matter, she's not big on meat at all but will happily eat things she really shouldn't, she has fibromyalgia and personally I think she would benefit from carnivore but it's not something she would want to do.

How long have you been on this diet?  What was your diet previously?  Did you have baseline bloodwork before starting?  Any health issues you're trying to resolve with the new diet?

I'm very curious about the effects.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SwampNut said:

As I was stocking up today, it occurred to me that someone who is too stupid to understand a carbohydrate (but still wants to preach about it) may also be too stupid to read a label.  Beans, of course, do not need additives, and a home made bean is no better.

E2EB1E38-3B57-4511-B07E-90CE72A023F6_1_102_o.jpeg

0932E592-80FF-4471-9CC0-A7A45BED7DB0_1_201_a.jpeg

3410A98A-7640-47AC-910D-F862FB0AD064_1_102_o.jpeg

Also, both nutritionists and chefs agree that canned tomatoes are better and better for you than fresh, in most cases.  They are picked at perfection and stabilized immediately, sealing in all the nutrition.  "Fresh" tomatoes are never properly ripened unless you go buy them at the farm today.  And nutrition loss happens to most fruit and veggies once picked.

This precipitous decline of nutritional value as soon as the florets are harvested was also echoed by others. One study in the journal Food Chemistry, for instance, found that broccoli could lose up to 70% of its vitamin C and beta-carotene and 50% of its antioxidant activity in just six days.

Well, you still fat couch potato despite all that knowledge. Can you please explain how is it possible? Perhaps because you think eating less would not work? Or is it because you think exercise makes people fat? I would not even mention injecting in your body some counterfeit shit from China, being made, allegedly, not far from Wuhan wet market.😜

I hate canned tomatoes due to their bitter taste. When we were in Italy couple years ago and hit restaurant in small no name town I had a chance to observe pizza being make from the scratch. Like from fresh tomatoes, flour, etc. Very simple pizza, some prosciutto and herbs on top, thin crust. 

Best tasting ever.

Canned food sucks and should be used only in emergencies. 

Edited by tomek

CleanShot 2024-01-06 at 11.02.42@2x.jpg

Hmm, what are the odds that this is an apology for being a pompous asshole while being completely wrong, yet again, and giving people bad advice based on arrogant assumptions?  Anyone got a bet?  Bueller?

17 hours ago, IcePrick said:

I'm very curious about the effects.

Me too.  When I tried a version of what I thought was carnivore, it included fiber and other plant micronutrients for the obvious reasons.  It's clearly impossible to be 100% vegan, and I believe it's just as clearly impossible to be 100% carnivore.

LOL.  Tomek has never let a random problem like reality get in his way.  I keep wondering why he thinks I don't exercise too, but not enough to read the drivel and see the back story if there is one.  Speaking of which, it's now too cold to mountain bike.  Tomorrow it will rain, which means Monday will be peak ground quality and no dust, for both the MTB and the XR650, but so fucking cold.

5 hours ago, SwampNut said:

LOL.  Tomek has never let a random problem like reality get in his way.  I keep wondering why he thinks I don't exercise too, but not enough to read the drivel and see the back story if there is one.  Speaking of which, it's now too cold to mountain bike.  Tomorrow it will rain, which means Monday will be peak ground quality and no dust, for both the MTB and the XR650, but so fucking cold.

5 hours ago, SwampNut said:

CleanShot 2024-01-06 at 11.02.42@2x.jpg

Hmm, what are the odds that this is an apology for being a pompous asshole while being completely wrong, yet again, and giving people bad advice based on arrogant assumptions?  Anyone got a bet?  Bueller?

Me too.  When I tried a version of what I thought was carnivore, it included fiber and other plant micronutrients for the obvious reasons.  It's clearly impossible to be 100% vegan, and I believe it's just as clearly impossible to be 100% carnivore.

Festival of absurd. You don't read my post yet conclude I give people bad advice. Lol. 

I don't eat processed foods whatsoever other then occasional visit to restaurant. No fast food joints whatsoever. No junk food.. Everything I eat starts from ground zero. Fresh fish, organic beef, fresh veggies and fresh/frozen fruits, chicken, eggs, etc. Nothing precooked other then on occasion Quality bread. Quality dairy, although plain Greek Yogurt can be qualified as a processed food. No fucking canned food other than camping.

And do fucking exercise. Electric bike is not exercise. Btw, endorphins released during work out kill apatite. Win win. And you feel great after workout. High without potentially failing drug test.

Is that bad advise? I don't think so. I stick to what I know, you are free to ignore it. And stay fat. 😜