CBR1100XX.org Forum

eBay PC800 Pacific Coast

If one was to accept riding a machine that could completely emasculate a man while simultaneously making him the endless joke of the heterosexual world, that was it.

An ass plug on wheels.

They should have released it in 2020. US culture was simply not ready to accept the concept.

On 10/17/2023 at 10:31 AM, superhawk996 said:

I always thought they were pretty.  Such clean flowing lines, but maybe too clean and flowing like a fancy moped with integrated luggage.

Yep, beautiful to the eye.  The way they integrated the bodywork so smoothly was an R&D success.  It drove as curvy and easily the bike is to the eye.  

11 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

I had that on my want list long ago.  Aside from looking good, and a fun ride, I figured it would offend small-dicked assholes which is always great. 

Those insecure with their manhood are always threatened by Mazda Miata's, PC8's, Mopeds, and the like. :)

4 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

Or those Laughing hysterically!!! LOL!!!

gay cycle.webp

Hey brother. I’ve missed you. Hope you’re having a productive week at work, loving life, family and friends. Almost Thanksgiving where I’m really thinking you’re planning a nice celebration with your family. I know I am. 

If we don’t speak - enjoy your weekend. Get as much of the outdoors in as you can. Soak in nature!!!

Love you man. 💛💛

"A yuppie wanna-be stockbroker friend, who’s wife wouldn’t invite us to a cotillion of aging, preppy, former sorority-girls if we showed up on bikes, absolutely loved the Pacific Coast. They both did.

“This is the nicest bike you’ve ever had,” said Wifey. “But you still can’t come to the cotillion.”

https://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/honda/church-of-mo-honda-pacific-coast-800-first-impression.html

"4. I found the bike prone to some headshake at about 160 km/hr [100 mph]. I made two spacers 32mm in diameter and 19mm thick and placed them on top of the fork springs to increase the fork rake. Combined with new fork oil (10wBelRay) the front end was completely stable at all speeds and the smooth ride was even better."

http://www.motorcyclesurvey.com/reviews/honda/pc800_pacific_coast/

...any of you guys know what an MB-5 is?

1 hour ago, XXitanium said:

Yup.  And it turns out that if you fill it with Cox airplane fuel (high nitro content) and manage to get it running (had to push start it pretty far), it won't turn off 'till you forcibly stall it out.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, XXitanium said:

Oh fuck yeah, I still want one.  I also miss my YSR80.  I used to do field service on that and collect mileage at the standard car rate.  Second salary.