CBR1100XX.org Forum

20 Extra Horsepower!!

Bognor Paul

have you ask Paul if he has tried this on a carb XX

No. But If I understand the system correctly, and it's a Variable flow device iside the muffler, and it would basically turn the entire exhuast system into a vacume chamber, and there by increase power output buy sucking more of the bad exhaust gases out of the cyclinder.

So if I'm correct, and it works, it would work on any motor.

You see... there's one of 2 ways this sytem could work, either by increasing the scavanging affect of the hot exhaust gasses, or by lenghtening the negative exhuast wave pulses completely beyound the rpm range of the motor.

I'll know it when I see it.

Like I said before... nobody has ever done this before and made it work throughout the RPM range.

So if it's all true. This guy is a fucking genious, and is going to be one busy MoFo, making them for every bike on the road.

Fuck for that matter why stop at Bikes.... sports cars would benifit from this as well.

But don't expect me to tell you how it all works, when I see it.... I'm just out to help prove whether or not it really works.

In which case I hope Paul and his partners have all their patents in order, so no other manufacturer steal all his/their hard work.

Hmmmmmm.... maybe I should be asking Paul for a job now. :icon_think: Maybe US. sales representative. That could be 6 or 7 figures a year... easy.

Hey Paul ! :icon_biggrin: If this all works.......... we will need to talk.

Goodnight all, and relax, we will all find out soon enough.

If they produce as advertised, I should be able to score a nice Akro or TiForce cheap. Hell, I'd even settle for a cheap set of slip on pipes at this point.

As much as I like the stealth character of my stockers, just the thought of all that weight sitting there pisses me off.

Latest update...

My Cans should be here... buy May the 3rd.

So it's going to be cutting it close... but I should be able to still get everything mounted and tested before I leave 7 days later.

He's been busy.... and I told him I understand.

When that all happens, and if I have time before I leave, I'll start a new thread with the results of our labors.

Till then... take care, and pray for a safe delivery for me.

Finally got things sorted.

Northman and EVLXX will be getting their cans next week. Good luck gentlemen.

So now we can wait for the results and let their personal opinions and the numbers do the talking.

They will be at OzarXX. (wish I was, look forward to the pics - still I'll be at the Isle of Man TT just after)

Bets are now being taken. :icon_pray:

Regards from the UK

Paul

- still I'll be at the Isle of Man TT just after)

OK.... Now I'm starting NOT to like you anymore.... :icon_twisted:

If there is one fucking place and event in this whole great big fucking world I would like to see in person... it would be that.

So thanks for rubbing my nose in it.

But... I'm sure I'll get over it.... as soon as your Cans arrive. :icon_biggrin:

PS. Thanks !

As I read all 6 pages of this.........I couldn't help laughing at the 180 everyone pulled from page 1 where they were telling Paul......"Nice ad Fucko....it'll get pulled".......to he's now sold 2 sets of pipes, and has offers to be U.S. VP. of sales :icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:

As I read all 6 pages of this.........I couldn't help laughing at the 180 everyone pulled from page 1 where they were telling Paul......"Nice ad Fucko....it'll get pulled".......to he's now sold 2 sets of pipes, and has offers to be U.S. VP. of sales :icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:

Don't guess about what you don't know !

As I write this.... both Chris's and My Cans are on there way... without either one of us Paying a dime Yet.

But I'll finish paying him today or tomorrow.

Show me one other manufacture that's willing to even consider doing that, on such a high dollar item.

To me.... it shows how much he believes in his product, obviously 100%, and the Big Balls he has taking a chance with a bunch of strangers half way around the world.

So Ad or not.... turning opinions 180 degrees or not...

is all irrelevant...

I'm just thankfull WE are getting first crack at this here in the US.

As for the sales rep thing.... part of that was just wishfull dreaming on my part, and part is already going to be truth, since I'll be showing everybody at OzarXX the product in person.

A few more days.... and... we will all know.

PS. just for the record..... THANK YOU PAUL !

WoooHooo !

I got the cans yesterday.... very nice, vice nice !

They sound DEEP... really DEEP.

Might also be the loudest system I've ever heard, but I don't know yet, because I haven't finished the installation yet. I should have that done by Saturday, and hopefully a test ride there after.

and I have the Dyno scheduled for next monday at 9:30 am.

Then I will make a New Thread, in the PuB, with all the results and pictures. So stay tuned. :icon_biggrin:

... Then again... maybe I should Hold off the reviel until OzarXX. :icon_twisted:

I'm a cruel some bitch... ain't I.

Will you swap mufflers at the dyno facility and test them side by side, or is there a reliable record for the old mufflers since before?

Will you swap mufflers at the dyno facility and test them side by side, or is there a reliable record for the old mufflers since before?

+1

Might also be the loudest system I've ever heard, but I don't know yet, because I haven't finished the installation yet.

Bah. They will bow in submission to the carbon fibre D&D.

I have all of the stock parts... never throw stuff like that away, so it's be back to back runs as fast as I can change parts. Just guessing... I can probably change the exhaust out and run it again in under 2 minutes. Will that be good enough ?

How much do they weigh?

Fuck... I don't know... who cares, if they make tons of power anyway ? I suppose you would like me to measure them for you, hu.

A back-to-back run within couple of minutes will provide reliable figures.

Is your before-system provided with aftermarket or stock mufflers?

Will the new mufflers be dynoed as is, or will the bike also get a PC III to optimize the engine?

Is there any warranty involved, like getting a refund if the new muffler dont deliver 20 extra horses?

Sorry to keep you busy with a lot of questions.

A back-to-back run within couple of minutes will provide reliable figures.

Is your before-system provided with aftermarket or stock mufflers?

Stock everything... mufflers, air cleaner, etc. ........... everything except for one, the Pair system has been diabled and will not be put back on for this one testing session.

Will the new mufflers be dynoed as is, or will the bike also get a PC III to optimize the engine?

First 2 dyno runs with the new Cans on will be just that, the Cans will be the only change.

Then I'm going to start playing... Drop in a K$N.. run it, hook up the PC.. run it, Play with the map.. run it, etc.

Because I'll be doing the labor... the shop is only going to charge me an hourly rate... so it'll be as many runns as I can get in 1 or 2 hours.

Is there any warranty involved, like getting a refund if the new muffler dont deliver 20 extra horses?

First off I told Paul I would be happy with anything over a 10 hp increase. Paul, said... if I'm not happy with the results... He'll give me my money back and pay for the shipping. There is no set number garauntee. 20 HP is just a nice target. Will he do that for everyone... I don't know !

I can tell you this though... I'm happy enough with the design and looks that irregardless of the HP numbers... they're not going back... I'm keeping them.

Sorry to keep you busy with a lot of questions.

No sorries needed... I like questions.