CBR1100XX.org Forum

20 Extra Horsepower!!

Bognor Paul

Well... doesn't that just figure....

I have been way to busy lately...

I sent an e-mail off to him yesterday, so we'll see what happens.

Any news?

Any news?

No.

Haven't heard a work from Pual... in I believe 3-4 weeks.

Don't know what happend to those guys... Especially considering I liked him, He was a very stand up guy.

I also haven't heard from Northman either, I was expecting to hear from him, after he ran his bike on the Dyno... I guess that hasn't happend yet.

Any news?

No.

Haven't heard a work from Pual... in I believe 3-4 weeks.

Don't know what happend to those guys... Especially considering I liked him, He was a very stand up guy.

Well.......hopefully he didn't go outa business on 'ya Eric before he could validate his claims. At least you got a free set of pipes outa the deal that you really like & you think fixed your torque curve

I also haven't heard from Northman either, I was expecting to hear from him, after he ran his bike on the Dyno... I guess that hasn't happend yet.

He may still be angry at "the peanut gallery"..........

You fucking guys and your conspiracy theories :icon_rolleyes:

Some of you just need to shut the fuck up and wait for updates, instead of criticizing something you obviously don't know enough about. Testing on these has just begun, and Paul has been working hard with both Eric and I to provide a product that we will all be satisfied with.

I think we've heard enough from the peanut gallery.

howdy-doody.jpg

Jeff, if this "prick" did dissappear,,,so what? Both our members got an exhaust system for free, neither paid for anything (mabye shipping) from what I've read.

What should our European members do, hunt him bown and then thank him for all his time and effort? :icon_rolleyes:

If anything, Paul lost out bigtime. Northman and Eric made out bigtime.

Since we havent heard from Northman on his results, I can only assume that he and Eric are still trying to find the issue and cure with the heat issue (my guess as to why Eric's set didn't produce lots of power).

I say ceramic coat them pipes! Your loosing too much heat before the muffler!

Hey Erik,

Did this prick disappear on you?

Maybe it's time one of our European member goes for a little ride?

I just spent the last hour reading this thread, since I didn't see it when it started.

I'd say +1 to Erik for going out on a limb like this. Also +1 to Paul for sending over a set of pipes with no payment and no guarantee of ever being paid.

I'd say it's hard to bust Paul's balls for being anything more than overenthusiastic about his product. IF he charged Erik and Northman for the pipes, it would be one thing, but since as yet they haven't paid anything, I can't put him in the prick category. Erik is happy with the look, sound, quality, and performance of his pipes, so I'd say it's mostly a good deal for him. Not to mention he has basically a one-off product on his bike (ok, 2-off with Northman's).

I'll keep reading to see if anything else comes of this, though. Great read for a boring day at work :icon_evilgrin:

Good Read. Figures certain people would rush to call him a PRICK.

Seems there was a guy who made claims, backed up his claims on paper and didn't tuck tail and run because everyone was a prick to him from the getgo. Was SO sure his claim and design was on the money that he spent probably thousands of dollars in time and product and absorbed 100% of the cost to try and prove his invention.

Shit doesn't work out like he claimed and now he is a prick that is worth of being paid a "visit" ?

What a bunch of ninnys.

If the guys claims were true you would all have been in line...can you make it for a 14, can you make it for a 1000RR, can you make it for a 900RR, can you make it for a goldwing :icon_biggrin: and most of all can you make it for a blackbird and fabricate special mounts for someone who put a R1 tail on a bird.

Yeah Jeff...you. Keep writing mortgages while this guy hunts down his dream to be someone.

Hey Erik,

Did He disappear on you?

Well it would seem so....

which really bums me,

I was enjoying the quest, and I guess I'll continue it on my own,

with the hopes that someday Paul will get ahold of me again...

Plus...

it just bothers me that I didn't get to pay the man for all his work, at least something...

it's the priciple of the matter. I have a product he made... maybe it didn't work as well as he first stated, but it did work to some extent, and than product and extent is worth something...

... It just bothers me.

Paul.... if you're out there .... I would really like to work with you again....

Please get a hold of me when you can.

If the guys claims were true you would all have been in line...can you make it for a 14,

Your damn right Dave, I'd love to have a set made for my 14!

They looked and sounded awsome, and I probably would get lots more power out of them, considering I have cats in my mufflers that rob gobs of power :icon_evilgrin:

Hey Erik,

Did He disappear on you?

Well it would seem so....

which really bums me,

I was enjoying the quest, and I guess I'll continue it on my own,

with the hopes that someday Paul will get ahold of me again...

Plus...

it just bothers me that I didn't get to pay the man for all his work, at least something...

it's the priciple of the matter. I have a product he made... maybe it didn't work as well as he first stated, but it did work to some extent, and than product and extent is worth something...

... It just bothers me.

Paul.... if you're out there .... I would really like to work with you again....

Please get a hold of me when you can.

This just goes to show that Eric is a stand up guy!

BTW: I wasn't implying earlyier that Eric and Northman ripped off Paul, but just as Dave posted, I was looking to see if Paul had a set for a ZX-14 when I found his site gone.

...I was looking to see if Paul had a set for a ZX-14 when I found his site gone.

How 'bout these...?

That's exactly what I want for the bird...

Nobody loves us.

Good news....

for me anyways !

Paul is Back !

They have not packed up shop.... rather they had 2 problems at the same time, both computer related, and both the cause of why we could not find them.

So....

Testing will continue ! :icon_biggrin:

Jeff, if this "prick" did dissappear,,,so what? Both our members got an exhaust system for free, neither paid for anything (mabye shipping) from what I've read.

What should our European members do, hunt him bown and then thank him for all his time and effort? :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe I read this all wrong but did 2 members buy these pipes?

No. Not yet anyway... ( I think I've said that a bunch of times already)

Northman and I are testing the Cans. Niether one of us has payed for them YET.

I stand corrected Dave. After talking with Eric at length at OrarXX about the pipe setup, I was sure he told me that he had paid for the pipes already. I guess I should have spent more time reading the thread!

Seems there was a guy who made claims, backed up his claims on paper and didn't tuck tail and run because everyone was a prick to him from the getgo. Was SO sure his claim and design was on the money that he spent probably thousands of dollars in time and product and absorbed 100% of the cost to try and prove his invention.

Shit doesn't work out like he claimed and now he is a prick that is worth of being paid a "visit" ?

What a bunch of ninnys.

If the guys claims were true you would all have been in line...can you make it for a 14, can you make it for a 1000RR, can you make it for a 900RR, can you make it for a goldwing :icon_biggrin: and most of all can you make it for a blackbird and fabricate special mounts for someone who put a R1 tail on a bird.

Yeah Jeff...you. Keep writing mortgages while this guy hunts down his dream to be someone.

Dave, go fuck yourself! Isn't it about time you go out and find another ex-wife?

Ok, I got to see this and the way it works this weekend.

I want to say it is doing something physically.

And the function of the exhaust is verry interesting. I have pretty much decided it is ingenious and I learned a thing or two, new.

It will not work with stock programing that is for sure, because it pulls so hard on the exhaust. You have to lean it out in some places as it pulls fuel through in overlap. That is not a bad thing for fuel economny.

I will let Eric tell the rest as he has to build a map and dyno before any results are proven, but I have never seen anything like what I have seen this do.

Verrrrry cool and unique.

I am still in.

Maybe I read this all wrong but did 2 members buy these pipes?

No. Not yet anyway... ( I think I've said that a bunch of times already)

Northman and I are testing the Cans. Niether one of us has payed for them YET.

I stand corrected Dave. After talking with Eric at length at OrarXX about the pipe setup, I was sure he told me that he had paid for the pipes already. I guess I should have spent more time reading the thread!

What a bunch of ninnys.

Dave, go fuck yourself! Isn't it about time you go out and find another ex-wife?

The truth usually hurts. No worrries brother...your still an All-Star !

Ok, I got to see this and the way it works this weekend.

I want to say it is doing something physically.

And the function of the exhaust is verry interesting. I have pretty much decided it is ingenious and I learned a thing or two, new.

It will not work with stock programing that is for sure, because it pulls so hard on the exhaust. You have to lean it out in some places as it pulls fuel through in overlap. That is not a bad thing for fuel economny.

I will let Eric tell the rest as he has to build a map and dyno before any results are proven, but I have never seen anything like what I have seen this do.

Verrrrry cool and unique.

I am still in.

That's going to take some time....... but I will get there.... right after I finish a few... um.. unexpected (sort-of)... projects.

I did some recording last night, but haven't had the time to download it at start making any changes.

Dave.... just drop it "please".