CBR1100XX.org Forum

Group buy on HID

StPeteXX

I would suggest mailing a money order/bank check to me, made payable to the seller.  (I'll get that info).  

With Paypal, if you guys send me money, a small percentage is deducted for the transer.  

If you guys have a better idea, let me know.

Here is the seller's email address if anyone wishes to contact him directly with any questions or payment options.    

xenonpros@xenonpros.com

Rich

Rich, if you can tell me how much Paypal takes out I will include enough to cover that fee, it will be worth it not to have to go to the post office or bank.

I thought that Paypal took that fee for CC payments not bank acct. funded payments?

I've had cash sent to me via paypal hundreds of times. Each time, there has been a small fee based on the amount sent to me.

$135 would be around a $5 fee.

Perhaps we should set a date for next week after everyone returns from NEXXT so they can get in on it too if desired??

Rich

I've had cash sent to me via paypal hundreds of times. Each time, there has been a small fee based on the amount sent to me.  

$135 would be around a $5 fee.  

Rich

Here's the fee schedule from PayPal but my experience is limited to transfers made from PayPal to my bank account

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ay-fees-outside

.. to give some more members a chance to participate - especially after a long dark ride home post-NEXXT... might even bump the numbers into another "discount range" ..? Good idea!

At any rate, Rich, I'm in for a single (5000K, H7).

Whenever you settle on the date, PM me with your snail-mail info; it'll be a check - I closed my PP account last year after it was hacked.

8)

Guy's ;

This is the guy I bought from on ebay. "hidseller"

He sells the Mcoulloch kits. They have the seperate ballasts and starters whick makes for easier mounting. It's a 5300K kit. I have rarely seen them selling for more than $210.00 !! He's got one up for sale now , and I bet if you offered him a group buy ,, he'd prob' go for $150.00. His shipping is super fast, and he offers the kit in all lamp types. I have one kit in my XX , and another in my S-10 P/u.

Chase him down guys ! You won't be sorry with the merchandise !

Not meaning to offend St. Pete, but I emailed "hidseller" and this is it.

Yes, everything included.  It is a plug n play McCulloch Kit..  $185 shipped.  All low beam model available.

For H4 hi/low, additional $110/ set.

Sounds like a damn good price!

Not meaning to offend St. Pete, but I emailed "hidseller" and this is it.
Yes, everything included.  It is a plug n play McCulloch Kit..  $185 shipped.  All low beam model available.

Sounds like a damn good price!

so to make clear for everyone; $185 is for a kit which means 2 single bulbs/ballasts? This would come to $92.50 per person for H7 bulb low beam?

If this is a case sign me in :D Does this also means I can buy kit for $185 and put one H7 in low beam and another H7 in high beam? we talking about 5300 kit?

Thanks

OK here is the deal.

It is a plug n play McCulloch Kit..

2 x ?000K Xenon Bulbs

2 x Ballasts

2 x Igniters

Instruction Manual

HID1.jpgHID2.jpg

All low beam models available. 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k,

Models Available H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007

$185 shipped. For 5300k. For 6000K, 8000K, and 10000K, it is an increment of $10 for each higher Kelvin rating.

Warchild said the 5300k would be the brightest.

You can pay and order by paypal instant transfer only, no credit card payment, at this special rate, cannot accept credit card payment.

Paypal address is anchiu35@hotmail.com (hidseller, 160+ on ebay)

The order though Paypal will need this is the Info.

1."CBR1100XX Group Buy" in the "Email Subject" line.

2.Then in the "Note" section, write the exact model and quantity that you want, plus Shipping information and a phone number, they will be shipped by FX.

If you only want half a kit find someone to go halves with.

If you don't have Paypal we can figure something out.

additional shipping charge for Canada $5, for Thaliand $8, for Europe $10.

Just receive a confirmation, I am able to continue with the group buy until 9/30. Please let your people know about this. And I can offer this speical rate in below:

$185 for a set of 5300K McCulloch HID Kit

$196 for a set of 6000K McCulloch HID Kit

$200 for a set of 8000K McCulloch HID Kit

This is cheap!

Who want's to go halves w/me? :D

I would like to go halve with you. I was thinking about installing high/low but since I will have to get new tires soon I will be happy with low beam conversion. Can you email me at tgo63 at yahoo com how we could do this?

I don't think I'll have the $$ unfortunatly but I'll ask incase I get my back pay before the buy is over.

Do they ship to Canada?  any idea how much extra for shipping if they do?

Edit  also any idea how long this will last?

Go head and email him directly. hidseller@hotmail.com

Guest rockmeupto125

I believe he's referrencing other bulb styles. Not many cars use H7 bulbs as we do, and the majority market is automotive, not motorcycle. They will have two styles of bulbs....low beam only, and hi/lo beam with two filaments. HID has no filament...so is a single output per bulb....hence the "low beam only" moniker.

I believe he's referrencing other bulb styles.  Not many cars use H7 bulbs as we do, and the majority market is automotive, not motorcycle.   They will have two styles of bulbs....low beam only, and hi/lo beam with two filaments.  HID has no filament...so is a single output per bulb....hence the "low beam only" moniker.

Thanks Joe. That sheds more light on things. :lol: