CBR1100XX.org Forum

Very cheap '97 XX w/Repsol paint job-$2395

funny I was thinking the same thing the bike looks bland.

I really like the repsol on this one.

See now that is just DEAD sexy. Before I bought my 09 Repsol 1000rr I thought about making my XX either repsol or the fluorescent yellow nastro azuro edition replica... but yeah.

Shockingly it is priced for less than you paid for your XX Barry! :icon_biggrin:

But mine is a '98. Hey did I ever mention how much I paid for mine and how many miles were on it?

:icon_biggrin:

I called the dealer.

17,500 miles. Trade-in. Guy said it's in overall good shape. Was layed down in the past but very minor scratches as a result now. Guess plastics were replaced.

Left mirror (not pictured of course) is missing the glass (mirror).

Has slip-ons too....he's not sure which ones since no label.

Sounds too cheap with those kind of miles though.

But mine is a '98. Hey did I ever mention how much I paid for mine and how many miles were on it?

Only a couple dozen times. Under 10K miles and less than $3500? :icon_biggrin: Nice to see you can now laugh about it! :icon_biggrin:

Only a couple dozen times. Under 10K miles and less than $3500? :icon_biggrin: Nice to see you can now laugh about it! :icon_biggrin:

Mine had more than 10K miles. Come on! Please don't make me write it again...... :icon_biggrin: