CBR1100XX.org Forum

Another Power Commander III USB question?

Obby

Here's mine. See the big drop off at 9K RPM? That's where it goes lean.

Dang thats kind big. :icon_eek:

Is that a stock set-up run?

Wish I had my "after" run, maybe I will have to get one done here locally where its not 100 friggen degrees.. :icon_lol:

That dyno pull with with a K&N air filter and D&D slip on's. It was the 6-7K RPM rise that got the dyno owners attention. It kind of feels the way it looks.

Just got the PC 3usb for my '99, didn't have a map on it, looked through the CD-nothing. Anyone know where to get a map for a 99 with the PC3? I am half tempted just to get it down to a tuning center due to the cams, exhaust, and intake I put on. :icon_evil:

If you figure out how to put a PC3 on a 1999 Blackbird you are my hero!

It has been tried before, but never succeeded. That is why you will not find a map for that anywhere....

A PC2 should work, and there are plenty maps for those.

Here's mine. See the big drop off at 9K RPM? That's where it goes lean.

Dang thats kind big. :icon_eek:

Is that a stock set-up run?

Wish I had my "after" run, maybe I will have to get one done here locally where its not 100 friggen degrees.. :icon_lol:

That dyno pull with with a K&N air filter and D&D slip on's. It was the 6-7K RPM rise that got the dyno owners attention. It kind of feels the way it looks.

I tell everyone that the XX is as gentle as a kitten. Shes a bigger bike and kinda sluggish compared to the new liter bike breed. But if you don't pay attention to her when the tach needle goes sweeping past the 6k - 7k mark you will quickly see a kitten turn into a pissed off tiger.

I found it out quickly about a week after having my XX. I went to pass a car, and being use to my 750 I was going about 55 in 3rd gear and as I went to ease around the car and about that time I was going into 7k R's and almost smacked the back of the car from not moving over faster than I expected her to accelerate. :icon_shifty:

That dyno pull with with a K&N air filter and D&D slip on's. It was the 6-7K RPM rise that got the dyno owners attention. It kind of feels the way it looks. That drop at 9K just looks real strange. .

I don't think that is normal :icon_think:

It has been tried before, but never succeeded. That is why you will not find a map for that anywhere....

Dynojet must be your hero they are selling them now...

That dyno pull with with a K&N air filter and D&D slip on's. It was the 6-7K RPM rise that got the dyno owners attention. It kind of feels the way it looks. That drop at 9K just looks real strange. .

I don't think that is normal :icon_think:

Dynojet must be your hero they are selling them now...

No they are not (in Europe....).

Dynojet Europe is not convinced the solution they have now is working problems-free.

They are still testing here before they will deliver any.

And when they will, the price will be sky-high (like $ 500,--).

They just gave me a brand-new PC-2 to replace the old and defective one i bought from one of you guys....

No they are not (in Europe....).

Dynojet Europe is not convinced the solution they have now is working problems-free.

They are still testing here before they will deliver any.

And when they will, the price will be sky-high (like $ 500,--).

They just gave me a brand-new PC-2 to replace the old and defective one i bought from one of you guys....

That stinks.. :icon_mad: For the record mine is working problem free.. :icon_clap:

K&N and Yosh slip-ons are the other goodies in the package.

This is pretty much my equipment setup, too. What map are you running in the PCIII?

Is it one of the maps available from Power Commander or did you get a custom map

made for your bike?

K&N and Yosh slip-ons are the other goodies in the package.

This is pretty much my equipment setup, too. What map are you running in the PCIII?

Is it one of the maps available from Power Commander or did you get a custom map

made for your bike?

The map was custom made but I was told that they are basically the same as the 2 Bros. slip-on map that is available from them.

The map was custom made but I was told that they are basically the same as the 2 Bros. slip-on map that is available from them.

Cool, thanks. I'm already running that map and am pretty happy with it.

I know less than nothing about PC. I have a 99' Bird with full Erion system. K&N stock gears.

I got the bike like this. I would like to have it check to make sure it has the best map. how can I do this?

Is there a place in Memphis that does this or is someone with in riding distance of Memphis that can help me ,thanks Ron