CBR1100XX.org Forum

Trickle Charger Options?

Zero Knievel

2 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

Or snake shot.

That relates to a rat trap I meant to post about, then forgot.

Yeah, um, I recommend you don't post that in a public forum.  Friends don't let friends bait the ATF.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, IcePrick said:

Yeah, um, I recommend you don't post that in a public forum.  Friends don't let friends bait the ATF.

It's just a thing some stranger made that I ran across on the inter web somewhere...but yea, maybe better to not.

On 3/24/2024 at 3:13 PM, IcePrick said:

IMG_1492.thumb.jpeg.064b6c7906a6d4cba5eade545a672df6.jpeg

...aaaand the Excursion batteries are at 1.5 volts.

First person to say "rat lives matter" gets a free overdose of Coumadin in their beer at the next meet.

Motherfucker sure is an overachiever.  Ima be as diligent in fixing his shit as he was in parting these wires.

‘Might need to slip some flexible metal conduit over those during the fix. Darn motivated rat.

8 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

Might need to slip some flexible metal conduit over those during the fix. Darn motivated rat.

I have some split-loom stuff on it now that's supposed to work, I just had it in the garage so on it went when I repaired the wires.  We'll see.  I have an old showerhead sprayer hose, much like flexible conduit, that looks ripe for the job if that doesn't work.  

He ate a whole cube of poison last night, so I'm guessing his aspiring replacement is considering measuring for new curtains.  Usually a big bull rat like that keeps others scared away for a while and it takes some time for a successor to get curious enough to risk looking around too closely.  I'll have to keep a welcome platter prepared for the next candidate.

4 hours ago, XXitanium said:

...that's a Nighthawk?

Good call.  1982 CB650SC.  It's a friend's "someday" project that I'll probably end up doing for him at some point when I run out of projects of my own.  (giggle)

• Upvote 2