CBR1100XX.org Forum

Carnivore diet

02XXCA

31 minutes ago, tomek said:

You don't read my post

He never reads anything before commenting.

You just show up for the first time??

Yes, you're absolutely right, people who have no clue shouldn't just make up shit, but here we are.

Also your obsession with replying to people who can't see your posts is absolutely darling.

webp

And yet after some many years of so healthy eating and so healthy lifestyle you still look like couch potato. Gas bag appearance and not a single muscle can be detected on your body. I mean, where are the results of your awesomeness? 

Has it ever crossed your mind you don't have much credibility because of that way you look? No? I'm not shocked. 

1 hour ago, tomek said:

And yet after some many years of so healthy eating and so healthy lifestyle you still look like couch potato. Gas bag appearance and not a single muscle can be detected on your body. I mean, where are the results of your awesomeness? 

Has it ever crossed your mind you don't have much credibility because of that way you look? No? I'm not shocked. 

That's the body of a "peptide" junky. They appear wimpy, but possess superhuman strength.

Well, until the speedball phase wears off.

I totally understand and no hard feelings.  You two just can't help making up stuff and posting it as fact.  If you are even two people, you're too much alike, I still think you're just two personalities of one person.  I understand how little attention your mom(s) gave you and your need to achieve redemption now.  Except all you're doing is adding more people who full time ignore you and will never see your bullshit.  But apology accepted, and in the future you could maybe just take 20 seconds in google to see if you're going to make a fool of yourself with what you just typed.  Or put your sentence in ChatGPT so it can fix it for you.

• Crackhead post 1

On 1/6/2024 at 12:07 AM, IcePrick said:

How long have you been on this diet?  What was your diet previously?  Did you have baseline bloodwork before starting?  Any health issues you're trying to resolve with the new diet?

I'm very curious about the effects.

I started it the Tuesday before Easter 2023, so less than a year.  Was strict about it until going on holiday in October.  Previously I'd eat pretty much anything, plenty of bread, sugary treats, cereals and more. 

Not sure what you mean by bloodwork, I'm assuming blood tests.  I rarely go to the doctors as I don't generally need to and don't get my blood tested other than the occasional blood sugar test I do at home, I bought a glucometer some years ago to monitor myself during a period I was exercising a lot.  Also have a BP monitor.  

My target was to get lean again, not where I want to be yet but working towards it.  In August 2022 I went to my daughter's wedding and had to buy a new suit, we went out in September 2023 (the next time I saw her) and she commented that I'd lost a lot of weight, and how it was almost like she had two dads at her wedding I was so much bigger than I'd ever been before.  That new suit no longer fits.

Effects wise, more energy, less bloated, much firmer stools, 3-4 inch waistline reduction, more awareness / mental acuity.  Generally I feel much better than I have for a few years.

• Upvote 1

Update, I have not been able to eat meat alone, I have put more effort to cutting down carbs and sugars.  I have been having some berries in the morning and plant protein powder for lunch and small carb snack in the afternoon.  Dinner I have been having a salad with oil and vinegar dressing and a beef patty.  Feel pretty good and feel like it's sustainable, I do miss bread though.   Will see over time.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...