CBR1100XX.org Forum

FDA fabricates impossible paradox, refuses senate request for hearing

SwampNut

Doing a great job protecting the pharmaceutical industry from non-patentable, commonly available vitamins, herbs, and amino acids.

NMN/NAD+ and related aminos are being used (including by me) with some good results.  Because it was so effective, FDA decided to investigate it as a potential new approved product.  But then they cancelled that, probably because of their overlords' concerns.  But this means that the product can no longer be sold as a nutritional supplement because just looking at it made it a "drug" to be regulated.  So they won't look any more, and approve it, but now it's illegal because they looked at it once.

NAD/NMN are endogenous but we lose our ability to make them as we age.  There are no studies showing any danger from exogenous supplements, and a number showing benefits.  NMN is a form of B3 and a precursor to the NAD we need to perform well.

https://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Article/2023/07/20/fda-rejects-congressional-calls-for-public-hearing-on-nmn

Example of United States customer getting fucked any way possible by pharmaceutical industry. 

While I was in Poland I bought 3 months supply of Ozempic for someone here in United States. Prescription only but that was not an issue, half of my family over there are doctors. Paid 100% full price.

Cost? Little over 1200 Pl Zloty or around 300 bucks.

• 4 weeks later...

The Pharma's police force making sure that inexpensive alternatives are not available.  The "misbranded" shit is bullshit, they were saying it was a "generic equivalent of" which is how pharmacies always do it.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-connecticut-residents-charged-operating-websites-illegally-sell-misbranded-and