Jump to content
CBR1100XX.org Forum
Sign in to follow this  
silverbird1100

When the Blackbird sings

Recommended Posts

...for when you're working on your bike in the garage?

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XXitanium said:

...for when you're working on your bike in the garage?

:)

 

No, it would sound terrible on a Homepod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're going to do metal, you have to do the real metal. As in flute.

Skip to 2:48 if you must and listen to the metal madman.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kid argues that Tull doesn't qualify as metal. Sometimes it takes youth a while to understand. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locomotive Breath will always be one of my favorite rock-n-roll songs.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad that I got to see J.T. back in the day at a smaller venue.  Richie Blackmore opened for him.

Edited by blackhawkxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

I'm glad that I got to see J.T. back in the day at a smaller venue.  Richie Blackmore opened for him.

 

I was house stage hand at a limited venue, 2,500 seats. J. T. didn't go out after, but their road crew did. They were a stitch. ...had some guy no one knew with him they did a second set of blues (it might have been Joe Banamasa)

14241419_10202287785352739_9143265402187682328_o.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 8:04 PM, XXitanium said:

 

I was house stage hand at a limited venue, 2,500 seats. J. T. didn't go out after, but their road crew did. They were a stitch. ...had some guy no one knew with him they did a second set of blues (it might have been Joe Banamasa)

14241419_10202287785352739_9143265402187682328_o.jpg

Jethro doesn't party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

Jethro doesn't party?

Not with us anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the curtains opening with Ian Anderson wearing a pink tutu.

 

His wife in a French maid out fit, and feather duster, spent a long time dusting his balls.

Venue was the sport, I mean snortatorium.  

Late 1970's , lots of great bands touring.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use