CBR1100XX.org Forum

Something weird about this XX for sale

It's either 3 different bikes or the same bike in various stages of re-do. Looks like three different locations.

The last pic is watermarked with data bikes.com. There are no silver XXs currently listed for sale there, and it appears to be a euro site - the specs of all the bikes I looked at are in metric.

3 different motorcycles. Or 3 shots of the same bike at drastically different times. First shot is a clear screen, stock exhaust, grey wheels, two-tone paint, aftermarket seat, black left side engine cover. Second shot is a smoked screen, stock exhaust, black wheels, all silver, stock seat, gold left side engine cover. Third shot is not even a Blackbird (tank, tailsection, rear peg mounts, windscreen are all not for a Bird). Probably stolen pics from the internet.

You missed the amber front signals in the second pic. Shame on you.

I was thinking the tail section in the third pic was a disaster, didn't look any further. I'd wager the real bike (if there is one) is a mess.

I missed everything else, but saw that.

Doesn't he say he prefers a phone call? How many scammers want to be called? Maybe he's just inattentive and decided to put it up for sale but didn't have any pics so he grabbed off the net.