CBR1100XX.org Forum

2013 Toyota Prius Two

FOR SALE - 2013 Toyota Prius Two

Classic Silver/Grey Interior

Comes with....

* Clear Paint Protection Door Package (Door Cups, Door Edge Guards; Rear Bumper Protector)
* Legal Window Tint for AL, FL, GA, NC, SC (and VA)
* Toyota VIP Remote engine starter
* Two Key Fobs.

Added since purchase and included with this deal....
* Steering Wheel Cover (black - as pictured)
* DashMat Dashboard cover (black - as pictured)
* Front and rear floor mats
* European mud guards
* Magnetic oil drain plug (unused - still in box)
* 32GB compact USB flash drive (for playing music off of USB port).

This vehicle was purchased in September 2013 and kept in immaculate conditions. Hand washed every weekend. Due to economic hardship, I'm forced to sell it.

Current price is $23,843.79. Your price is whatever is owed on the note at the time of purchase. NO HAGGLING. I'm pretty much giving this away for what's owed on it and not asking a dime for myself or what I've added to it.

Craiglist Ad listed below....

http://swva.craigslist.org/cto/4191421883.html

Good luck, and I am sorry about your financial hardship..... but no one gives a damn what your loan amount is for. That is absolutely irrelavant to a buyer....

And rarely is it wise to be a smart-ass on a Craig's List post if you actually want to sell something.

Again, good luck to you... .I hope it all works out.

Good luck, and I am sorry about your financial hardship..... but no one gives a damn what your loan amount is for. That is absolutely irrelavant to a buyer....

And rarely is it wise to be a smart-ass on a Craig's List post if you actually want to sell something.

Well, with all the bogus e-mails or people wanting to insanely lowball when it comes time to talk about price, I just wanted to be clear on that point.

IF your ad gets flagged it'll be because of that last line, until then, keep it. I understand trying to be clear on no haggling, but it may be just a hair overboard. I buy and sell a lot on CL and have had to learn what people like and dislike, and still can't please them all. I make it a point to not discuss price on anything before they've come to see it, it generally sets the stage for a second haggle. I also disguise my phone number so telemarketers don't pick it up and put in a 'no texting' clause and stick to it. I've found that texters are the most likely to try to make ridiculous offers and even seemingly legit buyers on text don't follow through. I think your price is fair, tho I've not shopped them, and if I had any use for a gas sipper car I'd be interested.

Do u attend that church on the corner and what the hell was the state doing to your road when Google drove through.

Will mention car to sister. What kinda MPG you average in the short time?

No on any of the churches in the area. Been getting between 50-59 so far.

Selling an old free-weight bench and weights I've not used in years.

I have morons asking, "Is it free or $300?" They don't know what free-weight means in exercise terms.

Another guy wanted to know if I'd take $200 (no). Then he asked if I'd deliver (no).

I recently sold my chickens on CL. The price was $10. I was just going to get rid of the flock while rebuilding my barn, so I was just asking a little to get them gone quickly.

After about ten responses asking if that was for EACH or the whole deal, I said to the first one that asked that I would sell them ALL for $XX. Made eight times my original asking price. Big gulp of rum and a couple suitcases of Yeungling, I tell you what!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, with all the bogus e-mails or people wanting to insanely lowball when it comes time to talk about price, I just wanted to be clear on that point.

Does it come with dual tampon warmers?

:lol:

Does it come with dual tampon warmers?

:lol:

Well, the driver normally has TWO hands. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...