CBR1100XX.org Forum

Subway wraps

SwampNut

Damn good! Amazing really, you honestly wouldn't guess it was anything out of the ordinary. The wrap they use is a low-carb tortilla which feels and tastes just like a normal one. I've got to find out where they get them!

Only negative is they are a little on the small side.

Damn good!  Amazing really, you honestly wouldn't guess it was anything out of the ordinary.  The wrap they use is a low-carb tortilla which feels and tastes just like a normal one.  I've got to find out where they get them!

Only negative is they are a little on the small side.

I agree they are good as well as small. They also seem to cost more than their subs.

• 4 months later...

I was disappointed in what I got for the price at Subway. I recently found out that Safeway has some great wraps. You will see their big sandwich display, but you can get it in a low carb wrap. I tried the Tuscan Chicken today and was quite satisfied afterwards. They even let me substitute a piece of fruit and water for chips and pop in the one-dollar more meal.

Another good tip. I too gave up on the Subway deal as too small.

Seems like everyone has low-carb options these days, but here are a few of my favorites:

El Pollo Loco salads, good, cheap.

Baja Fresh, a little more pricey but excellent quality/taste

KFC salads, decent, cheap