CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2000 CBR 1100XX (SOLD)

:icon_frown:

The XX rider is a dying breed.

Other Bikes: I'll probably be buried with my XX so why bother.... :icon_think:

So what you got in the works.

:icon_lol: I'll have to maybe edit that now.

I'm thinking something less aggressive, metric cruiser possibly but sometime in the future, I feel I can be all right being "bikeless" for a while. :icon_biggrin:

:icon_frown:

The XX rider is a dying breed.

Other Bikes: I'll probably be buried with my XX so why bother.... :icon_think:

So what you got in the works.

:icon_lol: I'll have to maybe edit that now.

I'm thinking something less aggressive, metric cruiser possibly but sometime in the future, I feel I can be all right being "bikeless" for a while. :icon_biggrin:

That sucks Will. Everytime I have felt that way....I ended up not feeling that way. Lot's of great deals out there and they are only going to get better while you are in fact bikeless. You haven't been around much lately...but I hope getting rid of the XX doesn't keep you away all together.

You one of the original guys around here....

Hard to believe I was 29 when I joined....and I'm 40 now.

Wishing you well.

That sucks Will. Everytime I have felt that way....I ended up not feeling that way. Lot's of great deals out there and they are only going to get better while you are in fact bikeless. You haven't been around much lately...but I hope getting rid of the XX doesn't keep you away all together.

You one of the original guys around here....

Hard to believe I was 29 when I joined....and I'm 40 now.

Wishing you well.

Thanks Dave, now I have all the "warm and fuzzy" feelings now..... :icon_lol:

I'm sure I will find another bike at some point in the future.

Damn Will... I just got back and now you're leaving? :icon_confused:

I dont smell, that's Dave.

Someone's gonna get a steal on that bike. :icon_thumbsup:

Let me know if you pull some of the parts off...

How long have you owned this bike, or more accuratley how many of the 70k miles have you put on yourself, you seem like the kind of guy to really take care of his bike and that is why I ask.

I am in Washington state and currently in the market.

Hi, I have owned the bike since 02-03, It had about 13K on it when I bought it but was in showroom condition. I put a lot of the mile on it early in my ownership of it as it was my main mode of transport to work and back.

I pretty much handled all of the maintenance on it as I have a distrust for most dealers.

I feel this bike is in fantastic shape for its age and I wouldn't have any problem jumping on it and going on any length of trip, like a fine wine it seems to get better with age. :icon_biggrin:

One way to research this is to check on Wills previous posts. I think that will give you an idea that its a pretty well cared for XX.

Thanks Joe. :icon_biggrin:

Damn Will... I just got back and now you're leaving? :icon_confused:

I dont smell, that's Dave.

Someone's gonna get a steal on that bike. :icon_thumbsup:

Let me know if you pull some of the parts off...

It is like saying bye to an old friend but I'll be back on another ride at some point in the near future. :icon_wink:

I have had 3 Nigerian scammers hit me up on it from the C/l ad, and one interesting trade offer for another bike and jet ski combo trade deal....lol... :icon_lol:

Thought that was your XX on CL.

I can vouch that I've only seen Will go about 155 on that bike. And it was an effortless downhill. :icon_biggrin:

I haven't seen it in years but I remember it being a schweet looking Ti XX.

I'm also looking at a metric cruiser too for occasional weekend smell the roses riding....if my lower back will tolerate it. It hated the V-strom...the XX never gives me grief and remains the ultimate backroad commuter for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...