CBR1100XX.org Forum

poll for best sounding xx exhaust

pdaddy21

If you want just sound and looking for a deeper growl I was split between 2 brothers and Leo Vince. I went with the Leos and man they are nice. Got 25k miles on them and like wine they just get better with age. I know I should repackaged them but the sound keeps getting better.

Two bros.

I have renegades which have a really nice bark.

Just shortened a set of Two bros by 3" can't wait to hear those.

:icon_twisted:

Micron. They have a fantastic sound and the design was just fucking awesome. One internal bolt (vs the stupid fucking rivets on other cans) and you can disassemble. Too bad they went under.

Two Bros also sounds good.

D&D sounds good for a few mins...then your head just starts vibrating.

The Leo V sounds good too.

I had Yosh's and they sounded good at full song but were not very bassy. Perfect if you want more sound than stock but don't like loud.

I'd go with Micron too, in fact I just bought one. Micron is indeed defunct but the distributor still has stock at a good price.

Sounds awesome, but not really a whole lot louder than stock until you get over about 6K.

I'd go with Micron too, in fact I just bought one. Micron is indeed defunct but the distributor still has stock at a good price.

Sounds awesome, but not really a whole lot louder than stock until you get over about 6K.

So, how do I get my paws on a set?

http://store.micronexhaust.com/index.php?m...odel=CBR-1100XX

Yosh Zyclone for me. I just like a little extra sound on a touring bike.

And I'll vote for that blue being fucking gorgeous! Is that a Canada bike?

thanks silverbird, not a canada bike! i haven't had this one very long and i bought it because of the color,its awesome up close as well!!!!!! i am having issues with the battery not staying charged though,put a new one in it and its still not charging, maybe a topic for different thread

Two Brothers have a nice deep rumble to them, I have them on one of my XX's and love them. The only drawback is they will eventually need repacking.

The Scorpios are another great sounding and great looking slip-on. We have those on my wife's 2001 XX.

I'm pretty partial to my Yoshi RS3s. Nice, mellow sound, but will definitely be heard

at full chat. They have 25,000 miles on them now and are really in need of a repack;

IMO, they've become too loud after all those miles. I have the repack kit from Yoshi

in the garage, just need time and energy to get the job done.

http://store.micronexhaust.com/index.php?m...odel=CBR-1100XX

gracias!

Ti Force is the shit, but most probably haven't seen or heard a Ti Force system in person. After that I'd say an Akrapovic full system, but the focus here seems to be on slip-ons.

when I first brought my bb i was going to install yosi's but I was running 130 mph from Tao's to walensenburg and there were people working in their front yard as i went past they never looked up. I like the stealthness of the stock pipes. :icon_evilgrin: