CBR1100XX.org Forum

5.0 5-speed. 65k original miles. Very clean. I am only selling it to buy another car that I really want so it is listed on Ebay with a no resurve auction. I want this thing gone in a hurry.

Here is the Ebay link that will tell you all about it and show you all the pics I took of the car. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Any questions feel free to ask and feel free to shoot me an offer.

post-21396-1278440474.jpg

post-21396-1278440494.jpg

post-21396-1278440513.jpg

post-21396-1278440532.jpg

Nice.

'86 5.0 with t tops & 5 speed is my dream car from high school

We just got my son a clean '94 v6 last week for $2,700 as his first car. Damn kid gets a Mustang right outta the gate, & I'm still waitin' 30 some years :icon_rolleyes:

I'm no eBay pro but you are going to have a tough time because you set your first bid at your lowest price.

Set it at $500 with a $3,499 reserve....this way you get the bidding frenzy going. I can't tell you how many times I pass on an item because the opening bid was too high...but start it low with a reserve and now you got me on the hook...checking, looking, watching, bidding....etc. All of a sudden....when I really only wanted to spend $2,999....I get caught up in the bid process and now I am spending $3,500.

Just saying.

I'm no eBay pro but you are going to have a tough time because you set your first bid at your lowest price.

Set it at $500 with a $3,499 reserve....this way you get the bidding frenzy going. I can't tell you how many times I pass on an item because the opening bid was too high...but start it low with a reserve and now you got me on the hook...checking, looking, watching, bidding....etc. All of a sudden....when I really only wanted to spend $2,999....I get caught up in the bid process and now I am spending $3,500.

Just saying.

+1

Once it passes reserve - game is on for the bidders.

Just saying.

I do agree with you for the most part but the thing that you dont know about bidding on shit with a reserve is you get alot of people that bid on it just to see there name as the highest bidder and dont have a hole to piss in much less afford the car. The other side of it is you get the guy that gets cought up in the moment and wins the bid only to relise he spent to much on it and refuses to pay you for it so you lose out the money and time you have into it already. How I have it listed now a guy will have to sit and think about it and if he chooses to bid he already knows that he wants to buy the car and has the money to do so. This way I dont have to deal with some deadbeat fucking up my auction and waisting my time witch I dont have.

Just saying.

I do agree with you for the most part but the thing that you dont know about bidding on shit with a reserve is you get alot of people that bid on it just to see there name as the highest bidder and dont have a hole to piss in much less afford the car. The other side of it is you get the guy that gets cought up in the moment and wins the bid only to relise he spent to much on it and refuses to pay you for it so you lose out the money and time you have into it already. How I have it listed now a guy will have to sit and think about it and if he chooses to bid he already knows that he wants to buy the car and has the money to do so. This way I dont have to deal with some deadbeat fucking up my auction and waisting my time witch I dont have.

I have never experienced that but have heard it happening. Good points.