CBR1100XX.org Forum

Purple Plazma up for sale on ebay

Steve, just looked at the pics and that bike is sharp! Best of luck to you with the sale. Hope things work out for the best.

Thanks. Never thought I'd even consider selling it , especially so soon after I just finished it :icon_neutral: . Hope this damn economy gets back on it's feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Very sad to read this. Hope you get some $$ in before you have to say goodbye to it.

Too bad you have to sell. Saw it on Ebay. Really nice XX. But getting $9K for 7yr old XX no matter how nice is gonna be very tough in this economy especially. Unless you're going to be homeless, I'd keep the bike.

Barry, can I interest you in a glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Jesus Christ Man! I seriously suggest we ban you from The Sales Floor. Even if he was asking Ten Million dollars for his bird it wouldn't be appropriate to take a shit in his thread. Why don't don't YOU learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP? Your mom should have blown as you are truly an oxygen thief, and the BJ would have prevented your presence in this thread. This is at least the umpteenth time you have shit in someone's for sale thread.

Barry, can I interest you in a glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Jesus Christ Man! I seriously suggest we ban you from The Sales Floor. Even if he was asking Ten Million dollars for his bird it wouldn't be appropriate to take a shit in his thread. Why don't don't YOU learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP? Your mom should have blown as you are truly an oxygen thief, and the BJ would have prevented your presence in this thread. This is at least the umpteenth time you have shit in someone's for sale thread.

What an incessant overly sensitive crying bitch...someone needs to plug your mouth with a bag of dicks.

You know Barry, I would bet that if we took a poll on the forum here and ask the folks if they agreed with Tox, it would come up at least 5 to 1 in favor of what Tox told you. You are a complete jackoff with absolutely no regard for someone's for sale thread. Tim was/is right.........your momma should have just been giving blow jobs and then spitting........just so there was no chance for reproduction!!

What an incessant overly sensitive crying bitch...someone needs to plug your mouth with a bag of dicks.

Barry, I wish you wouldn't have edited your original post about North Korea, suggesting I drive a Prius and calling me a cunt. It was much more witty than the above retort. :icon_biggrin:

I am guessing you needed the time to look up incessant as it is so close to incestuous.... (Pssst) What is a bag of dicks? :icon_biggrin:

Hey I am pretty new on this board but reading this thread, wow BarryG , well lets just say you are something else, i never understood why peeps have to turn a thread into a beotching thread, that Bird is a beauty for sure, hope he gets what he needs selling it

Being an asshole in the bar is way different than being an asshole in the for sale section.

I think it's more than appropriate to clip a post that critiques someone asking price. It's just that....an asking price.

Plus....Barry has never really displayed any class.

Yeah, Yeah....I know....but I can still give my opinion.

BTW Barry....the SV you thought I would never sell at a profit....I sold at a $1,500 profit. All you need to do is find that one needle in the haystack that has a special interest in your specific item and it's go time.

Dave

PurpleP Let me know if you want this train-wreck cleaned up and Ill delete non-pertinent posts. This is a FOR SALE ad people. If you don't have a question about the bike and just want to talk about what a douche Barry is do it somewhere else.

PurpleP Let me know if you want this train-wreck cleaned up and Ill delete non-pertinent posts. This is a FOR SALE ad people. If you don't have a question about the bike and just want to talk about what a douche Barry is do it somewhere else.

After viewing various responses to my ebay add, especially feedback from a variety of people in other countries, I realize no matter how a vehicle looks, it's purpose of intent, it's attention to detail, or the owner / builder's choices in color and "bling",there will always be those that will have no regrets in voicing publically their opinions no matter how negative it may be. I find I'm a member of that group on occassion too, especially when refering to American made motorcycles, politics,or religion. At least 8 out of 10 comments pertaining to my 1 of a kind bike were possitive. I must admit I was a bit shocked when one person from England stated how impressed he was with the bike's attention to detail, but then stated it was fugly beyond belief :icon_whatsign:

I withdrew the add and decided to keep my XX. I will instead be putting my semi-custom '08 Suzuki Bandit 1250S up for sale on ebay . No, it's not purple.And at least it should sell a lot easier than my XX. Different spokes for different folks.