CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wanter to buy Throttle Meister

I've got a brand new set (still in the box shipped from ThrottleMeister) ... was going to install on my '99 bird, and then decided to sell her. The set I have is the "standard" (versus "heavy"). I paid $120 plus shipping -- make it worth my while and they're yours!

Awesome transaction Hobicus. Great looking brand new and the transaction was very smooth. Thanks again.

Did you smell them before you put them on? When he sent me mine....they smelled "suspect." :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

The meisters rule. Enjoy the bike.

Awesome transaction Hobicus. Great looking brand new and the transaction was very smooth. Thanks again.

You're very welcome, Drew.

As I told you in PM.. I don't make squat on them, but for board members it's not about the $.

All:

I've been seeing quite a few PMs on them, that's great, keep it coming. I'm not allowed to post my prices "online" because of the discount I get.

You're very welcome, Drew.

As I told you in PM.. I don't make squat on them, but for board members it's not about the $.

All:

I've been seeing quite a few PMs on them, that's great, keep it coming. I'm not allowed to post my prices "online" because of the discount I get.

I will be doing that very soon and thanks in advance!