CBR1100XX.org Forum

Atkins bread and bagels

SwampNut

I can't believe I waited this long to try them. They are damn good. The bagels aren't like real water bagels, but taste like bread and do taste great. The bread is slightly more dense than something like Wonder bread, but it's great. Amazing really, that they could make these taste so much like real bread and be so low in carbs.

Expensive. $6 for the package of bagels, not sure how much the bread was. I bought them in the bakery section of Albertson's, fresh. I've also seen them frozen at the Low Carb Mall stores.

I love the Atkins Bagels. Just had one for lunch toasted with cream cheese, lox, and a little bit of onion. My local health food store just started carrying them last week. This is a great product.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dave, I think the bagels were 6 grams per, with the bread being 3 grams per slice.

My local grocer finally started carrying these, and they're awesome! I can't believe how badly I missed sandwiches, until now.