CBR1100XX.org Forum

600 dollar bird

elm327

post-35385-1234817377.jpgi bought this for 600 bucks from a meth head that lives down the street from me. he was once a good friend but now the drugs has ruined his life. i remember the day he picked this bike up i was so jealous. it has been sitting since the summer after it had a major electrical meltdown. so far i have replaced entire charging system, cdi box, it fried the guages also! just got her running agin this weekend! hope to have me a good bike now!

jb4xx in in oakland city,where u at? and yes geeker boy actually has 2 other kids bikes a yammy pw 50 and a ktm junior 50 which were his kids bikes.these are gonna be hard to find due to that stupid ban they pased! actually i got lucky cause i really bought my bird from his soon to be ex wife. i offered 500 and she countered with 6 i was gonna go to a g but didnt have too. her name was on the title , i was just so glad when it was on the trailer and i had the title in my hand!

• 2 weeks later...

You got... THAT.... bike...... for ....600 Dollars????

Did you just throw out a number or did he offer? Imagine how fucked up you'd have to be to think, "hmmm how much could I get for my bike? I spend 600 last week on meth so I bet I could get rid of it by tonight for that..."

What a drug, I wish I knew when I was going to die so I could start doing it a month out...

• 2 weeks later...