CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Blackbird bits

The Blackbird is off to a new home and I have some bits left over to clear out. Parts are from a 1999 Bird.

X-11 CCT: $32 plus shipping sold

Stebel Nautilus horn: $35 plus shipping sold

Dual Micron Exhaust: $500 plus shipping

PCII: $125 plus shipping sold

Corbin GF & L: $300 plus shipping sold

Right lower fairing: $175 plus shipping

Blackbird toolkit: $30 plus shipping

Pictures and descriptions below.

X-11 CCT: Unopened package of the replacement for the OEM CCT on the Bird. Gasket included.

gallery_1801_631_41909.jpg

gallery_1801_631_218185.jpg

Stebel Nautilus horn: it already has a bracket that I made myself. Also, I decided to not to splice into the Bird wiring, so I attached a wire end that allow for just unpluggin the lead from the Bird into the white wire ends with no splicing.

gallery_1801_631_129257.jpg

Right side lower fairing: some light scratches that should buff out. No breaks, holes, or cracks. The last picture show a scuff that this smaller than the quarter next to it. Also, there are some scuffs around the bolt hole. Other than that, it is solid.

gallery_1801_631_154498.jpg

gallery_1801_631_166683.jpg

gallery_1801_631_92833.jpg

Micron pipes: Sound great and in good shape. Comes with hardware shown.

gallery_1801_631_8020.jpg

Right can (bottom) has a single scratch that I tried to capture. I think it looks worse in the picture than when it's mounted but there it is.

gallery_1801_631_128935.jpg

Corbin Seat: Pristine condition! No rips, tears, holes, or worn spots.

gallery_1801_631_58826.jpg

gallery_1801_631_196063.jpg

gallery_1801_631_64341.jpg

Power commander II: loaded map is for Micron pipes and K&N filter. Serial port connection.

gallery_1801_631_180001.jpg

Toolkit: Full tool kit, maybe a couple extra tools. Pouch in good shape.

gallery_1801_631_179633.jpg

This is my buddy I was talking about. He just bought a 2K8 K1200S. I just found out about the scratch on the pipe, but the parts were in perfect condition. He keeps his stuff good and will do good business...I put my name behind him.

Just curious, what year is the PCll from? Will it work on my '99?

His was a '99. It'll fit your bike. In case you guys are wondering, he's in school right now and doesn't post that often, so I'm kinda keeping up with this thread for him.

If I had an 02, I'd want the slipons. They look nice on the silver birds.

If I wasn't saving my pennies for a new shock. :icon_confused:

I think those would look hot on any color especially a TI Bird. :icon_cool:

Good Luck with your sale. :icon_smile:

What is a CCT and where was that horn mounted; is there room up there if you remove the stock moped horn? I have the same horn and was wondering where to stick it.........

I was wrong...he explains the mounting below...

With regard to the horn placement; I just left the stock horn where it was. There wasn't really enough room to mount th Stebel in that area without some elaborate mount. At least that was my assessment. I actually made the bracket to fit under the fuel tank. I ran the right bolt at the back of the fuel tank through th hole in the bracket. That held it in place and well within the 15 degrees of vertical that is reccommended. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...