CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pillion peg lowering brackets

I would be in for a set. Also want a set for the front Can you save a set for the front till the pillion ones are made? That way I only have to deal with shipping once. Thanks Gord

I was planning on getting a set of your front ones anyway, can I get both at the same time? I'm 6'3" and my girlfriend is 5'8", so they would certainly be more comfortable for the both of us.

I am interested in a set as long as they dont look rediculous and I can use my gilles passenger pegs on them. Folding up or not doesnt matter to me, more important would be ease of installation and removal.

• 1 month later...
How do you guys not scrape your pegs with lowering brackets?

Mine scrap, not in the twisties, but when cornering around town on off camber turns.

That why I'm only interested in passenger pegs. They must all be big squids with huge chicken strips :icon_lol:

jk.. I think it has more to do with riding style and suspension settings/mods

Mine scrap, not in the twisties, but when cornering around town on off camber turns.

Get off the bike more in the turns and let your knee scrape first. :icon_whistle:

Get off the bike more in the turns and let your knee scrape first. :icon_whistle:

Naw,,,i'll just wear the pegs down more. :)

Are your pegs scraping or the feelers attached to the pegs? I took the feelers off when I put the lowering brackets on. Peg is about the same height now as the feelers were before.

I'm in for a set. . . .if I don't run across any more expensive local gvnmnt charities. :icon_whistle: How do you scrape a peg? I got maybe 1/4" of chicken on my rear & none on front. . .. :icon_eh: Never touched knee or peg. Did remove my feelers w/the lwr front brackets tho.

Now that this subject has bubbled to the top again, I wonder if Dave has any updates

on this project? Have you had any time to work on a design? If so, how does it look?

• 6 months later...