CBR1100XX.org Forum

Shure SCL3 earphones

Long story......I bought a set about a year ago off this board and used them a little while. To be honest, they are not comfortable in my ears w/ my Arai helmet...they hurt my ears.

I loaned them to D2 and she prompltly broke them. I set them aside for months, but after being pissed off long enough I decided to send them in for repair and found they were still under warranty! They replaced them, I got them last week.

They still do not fit (duh) so I have decided to go the etyomotic route. I can give them to wifey or D1 or D2, or I can try to recoup a little.

They come with 2 zippered hard shell cases, 2 sets of earpieces (pretty complete sets, meaning about 8 sets of varying sizes and styles) and a personal "Thank YOU"

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/342966.html

Best price I found was $179.... make a real offer, OK? I'm thinking about half that? (you pay ACTUAL shipping costs)

The warranty code on the earpiece is "376" which means it was mfg 37th week of '06 so there is about 15 month's warranty left on them.

Long story......I bought a set about a year ago off this board and used them a little while. To be honest, they are not comfortable in my ears w/ my Arai helmet...they hurt my ears.

I loaned them to D2 and she prompltly broke them. I set them aside for months, but after being pissed off long enough I decided to send them in for repair and found they were still under warranty! They replaced them, I got them last week.

They still do not fit (duh) so I have decided to go the etyomotic route. I can give them to wifey or D1 or D2, or I can try to recoup a little.

They come with 2 zippered hard shell cases, 2 sets of earpieces (pretty complete sets, meaning about 8 sets of varying sizes and styles) and a personal "Thank YOU"

Best price I found was $179.... make a real offer, OK? I'm thinking about half that? (you pay ACTUAL shipping costs)

The warranty code on the earpiece is "376" which means it was mfg 37th week of '06 so there is about 15 month's warranty left on them.

I'll take them. $90

I'll take them. $90

Send me your paypal addy and I will have the finds over today.

Let me know the shipping $$$$ also.

I'll take them. $90

Send me your paypal addy and I will have the finds over today.

Let me know the shipping $$$$ also.

DUDE.... I bought them from YOU

I have this same pair just not in that snazzy black color, they say gaming but what that equates to is a shorter cord which is a good thing cause I wish mine were shorter.

I have had these for maybe 3 yrs now and use them exclusively for riding and they are the best that I have found.

Shure has an outstanding warranty and I have had mine replaced twice on that, I would say I would buy the same ones again I like the sturdy cord versus the weak ER-6's cord and I love the SQ over the Ety's but hey thats just me. :icon_wink:

I have this same pair just not in that snazzy black color, they say gaming but what that equates to is a shorter cord which is a good thing cause I wish mine were shorter.

I have had these for maybe 3 yrs now and use them exclusively for riding and they are the best that I have found.

Shure has an outstanding warranty and I have had mine replaced twice on that, I would say I would buy the same ones again I like the sturdy cord versus the weak ER-6's cord and I love the SQ over the Ety's but hey thats just me. :icon_wink:

I like the Shures just fine, it's just that they do not fit well in my helmet. The ER-6's are a more compact unit that appears to fit with less extra auricular protuberance. Glad yours work for you, brother.