CBR1100XX.org Forum

Honda Polish FYI

Involute

I've got an 86 motorhome with fiberglass end caps and aluminum siding. I decided to make it shine. After rubbing and sweating with the RV specific stuff I tried the Honda Polish. The stuff does wonders on oxydized aluminum and fiberglass with less effort than the other stuff. :hump:

Just thought I'd share my experience. I really love that stuff. I may try polishing my knob with it next.

is there anything as good as honda polish? I love the stuff but for me its not cost effective. I have to A: drive 70 miles one way to get it. B: order through mail order C: find an alternative (and mothers detailer spray is not the same) or D: Hookers.

I think I'll start a new thread on this.....

meguirs quick detailer.. great stuff doesnt build up and works excellent I take a small bottle with me whenever I ride and use it for bugs and dust and whatever, also great on the helmet and lenses. you can find it at any auto parts stores

Honda polish does a lot of things. Recently I learned it can temporarily fix a scratched-up CD so I can copy it to a new one.

I use it on all my furniture--makes the house smell fantastic.

The last time I bought something from Ron Ayers, I noticed they had Honda polish on sale for just under $4.

Since I was already paying for shipping, I had them throw in a couple cans. I haven't priced the stuff at my local dealer, but I don't think they sell anything for under $4.

Sometimes, I go by the local shop on a Monday when they are closed, and just slip a $20. bill under the door. LOL. It's a bargain compared to what it costs me when they are open.

Yeah, that rotten carp-on-the-shore stench was giving me a headache....

Bout time you freshened up the coochie coo...