CBR1100XX.org Forum

My XX doesn't run right

Guest rockmeupto125

Guest rockmeupto125

Can somebody help me with this?

It bucks and spits and I smell gas. Is it the cam chain tensioner or the tool kit rubber? I changed the headlight bulbs to blue Xenon ones and that didn't work.

Help!

(just posting this for Travis as I'm sure he's busy in class....)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It bucks and spits and I smell gas. Is it the cam chain tensioner or the tool kit rubber? I changed the headlight bulbs to blue Xenon ones and that didn't work.

Help!

You are a bad boy, Joe!!! :D

Its because you have a special set of carbs set up for the bike to be run at a thirty degree angle at all times.

SQUID!!!

:greenfingers:

Help!

Sounds like you covered everything the dealer would..

Your Garmal joint has blown a king gasket spring retainer. You are gonna need to purchase the reload tension adjuster... Make sure your get the one rated for 1.618 microneters, or else you will end up stripping the deltronic volt surgecapacitor relay assembly.

Once the bike it running, start rolling it down a hill and throw it in reverse, this re-engages the drive teeth associated with the battery overload switch..

Turn the bike off, and lay it on it's side, (put down a tissue first so you don't scratch your paint) Start and turn off the bike three times to reset the fresnortion jasberset....... And you Are Done... I had the same problem a week back...

Good luck Joe

I am sure that your chain is deflated. With the micro air pump from your rc car, inflate all 110 pins of your chain to 100 psi. Don't go over it because you put a lot of stress in the transmission and if you have immobiliser fitted (HISS system) next time you put the key the engine might not fire up.

After chain is inflated, bike might pull to the left. With the aid of a hacksaw, cut a small part of the right rear end of the swing arm to reallign rear axle (there are vertical markings next to the axle).

if there are no markings left, your swing arm needs replacement.

Chain lasts for a life...........