CBR1100XX.org Forum

how to lower '99 blackbird?

flexzan

Guest rockmeupto125

Most people here can back me up, I think, that I'd say the same to you in person. I doubt you're any scarier in front of me than on the other side of the computer.

There are plenty of meets listed with times and dates. Feel free to show up and ride. Leave your attitude at home.

You need common sense.......

Thus the concern over you doing it yourself.

Fucking tool.........or fucking troll, whichever.

Funny thing, you would have had at least two or three local guys offering to lend you hand in person before this thread was over if you weren't such an ass. No skin off my back.......have a nice life.

Thanks, i just don't take shit from anyone, especially from people who wouldn't say something to my face if they saw me, yet have no problem running there mouth on a computer.

Ya, well I dont take shit from anyone either! Especially some punk ass kid! And I would not have a problem telling you to your face either, you fuckwad!

Your mom should have swallowed you and not wasted 9 months of her life!!

Funny thing, you would have had at least two or three local guys offering to lend you hand in person before this thread was over if you weren't such an ass. No skin off my back.......have a nice life.

Yea, Tim... when you were up and we ate lunch at Burger King... that was Reedsburg.

Looks like someone should have handcuffed this guy when he was 5 !!!

QOTW!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i bought my bike from some middle aged over the hill drunken pervert, probaly like one of you guys. And when im lookin at the bike this guy is tellin me that it's not liquid cooled, but air cooled and that he uses premium fuel all the time, what kind of stupid fuck would do this stuff. Nevertheless I talked him down to 1200 for the bike, because i told him he probaly fried the motor from never putting coolant in it. This sounds like one of you guys.

I think i should get a hayabusa and find a new discussion group

I think that is the first smart thing you have said here.

You started this thread off OK. I'm glad you asked the question, and your question was far better than some of the stupid ones I have asked. Old adage = no stupid questions...And maybe BDAZ could have responded a little better. But you have gone out of your way to be a prick since then.

You think you can ride? Well, I'd put cash money on any number of riders who live around Madison or Reedsburg who you will only see from behind.

Please go somewhere else, Squidly.

Have a nice day.

i bought my bike from some middle aged over the hill drunken pervert, probaly like one of you guys. And when im lookin at the bike this guy is tellin me that it's not liquid cooled, but air cooled and that he uses premium fuel all the time, what kind of stupid fuck would do this stuff. Nevertheless I talked him down to 1200 for the bike, because i told him he probaly fried the motor from never putting coolant in it. This sounds like one of you guys.

Your kung-fu is weak, grasshopper, you're not even worth playing with. Take the act elsewhere, they're probably biting over on the 'Busa forum. Maybe you can find someone more on your intellectual level to spar with there.

Good luck, and have fun with that.

Whaoahh.........lemme guess......'roid rage? :shock: That can get you in trouble real quick.

[-X

Jeremy,

To save you some grief, I think he means Radiator fluid. :wink:

But don't listen to me......I'm "middle aged over the hill". :devilnangel:

This HAS to be the funniest thread I've read..... EVER.

Jeremy,

To save you some grief, I think he means Radiator fluid. :wink:

What a relief. I didn't put my radiator back on. When i took the bike apart, there wasn't any fluid in it anyway. You guys had me worried for a bit, there.

J.

MY address is 147 N dewey in reedsburg, its a white house, two car garage(silver blackbird). stop by next time you guys are in the area. We'll go out for a ride and see who stays behind who.

Before or after you lower your bird Napoleon?

MY address is 147 N dewey in reedsburg, its a white house, two car garage(silver blackbird). stop by next time you guys are in the area. We'll go out for a ride and see who stays behind who.

My guess would be all of us until the first turn. But don't worry, I'm sure you have AAA on your 1200.00 bird. Shit who knows, you may even have a title for it :roll:

Before or after you lower your bird Napoleon?

ROTF! :lol:

Oh how I wish I lived closer. :twisted:

So that's all you've got to say? What, no threats? You must have forgotten your shot today......or did you realize that if you're looking to lower your seat because you can't reach the peddles that you're not going to intimidate too many folks here?

We'll go out for a ride and see who stays behind who.

Hey ASSHAT! I wish you were closer. One thing you need to learn. Theres ALWAYS someone faster than you. LIKE ME!! You dont even know who your dealing with on this board. Theres many good, knowledgeable people and alot of fast riders. Your barking up the wrong tree on this forum.

If your ever in Nor Cal I'd be happy to school you on proper riding techniques, if you could keep up on say a 300 miles of non stop twisties run. :wink: :D Hell I could get a good nap in by the time you cought up. Middle age has its benefits! I had my expert AMA licence before you were born!

So Mr. Studley is a student (from his profile) in Reedsburg, population <10K. Staggering. It looks like a lovely little town, and they do have a Norman Rockwell museum and a decent size regional airport there. That's about it, well maybe a DQ and a Hardees for him to cruise with his friends. Biggest employer - Land's End at 900. Maybe he works for the Gerber baby food company, with 350 employees (probably taste testers).

Are there any colleges there? Didn't see any. We're not getting wound up about a little boy playing with daddy's bike, are we? That may not have even been his real address.

Does your daddy know you're playing with the big kids now? Do you know who your daddy is?