CBR1100XX.org Forum

GUESS WHAT I JUST ORDERED

bbirdxx2000

A set of Avon 45/46 :shock: , after my 500 miler Sun. the Pilot Roads started to show some wear (2200 miles on them total). This concerned me cause I am taking a week of next month to go to W.V. and then down to the C.O.G. National in asheville, N.C. and maybe the honda Hoot in Knoxville Tnn. I will put about 3,000-3,500 miles on that week. But thanks to all of your feedback on these tire's I ordered them.

Harry

As I dream of my next pair of tires, i also am thinking of the avon 45/46 combo.

Does anybody have experience splitting lanes on poorly paved concrete and asphalt freeways with rain grooves etc...? i split A LOT (prolly 50+ miles) on these uneven surfaces and have a concern for the phenomenon i've heard/read about with these tires feeling strange 0-10mph as the tread digs in....?

As I dream of my next pair of tires, i also am thinking of the avon 45/46 combo.

Does anybody have experience splitting lanes on poorly paved concrete and asphalt freeways with rain grooves etc...? i split A LOT (prolly 50+ miles) on these uneven surfaces and have a concern for the phenomenon i've heard/read about with these tires feeling strange 0-10mph as the tread digs in....?

This is as much as a non-issue as it can get (I lane split a lot on California crappy freeways and never had the slightest concern).

Hugo