CBR1100XX.org Forum

This is your brain on drugs

Or actually, your body on shitty travel food.  This is what happened to me in Austin, and always at NeXXt.  When it's hard to eat non-junk.  It also lets some joint pain creep in, and since my watch band has fixed positions I can feel myself blimping up and having to adjust it.

CleanShot 2024-04-22 at 08.30.05@2x.jpg

I’ve been in a “groove” of feeling amazing before, during and after work trips (and there have been many) and now semi- addicted to feeling good. Travel and eating super healthy is hard especially when you are always entertaining. 

54 minutes ago, DaveK said:

I’ve been in a “groove” of feeling amazing before, during and after work trips (and there have been many) and now semi- addicted to feeling good. Travel and eating super healthy is hard especially when you are always entertaining. 

Yeah, after my 187 day pure food period, I know what it's like to have no joint pain and feel great.  "Addictive" is a great description.  

You’ve got a lot to live for - as do I. This is how I see it now versus when I was in my 20/30 and 40’s where it was “I’ve got plenty of time to course correct”