CBR1100XX.org Forum

More farma phuckery phun

I've been using these constant blood sugar monitors for a while to try to get the glucose under control.  For a pre-diabetic, insurance won't cover it.  You need to be fully diabetic.  Why would anyone want to do something preventive?? Anyway they are expensive.  I recently found that there's a source for them intended for weight loss, not a hard medical reason and experimental, not FDA approved.  And they are 35% less that way.  But during their intake I had accurately said that I had blood sugar issues, so they told me they can't provide them for that reason.  But I could, you know, fill out a new intake form...

So real need:  No insurance and $180

Elective usage:  Under $120

FCD98132-EBEE-4A65-BF3A-31AB12CA1579_1_201_a.jpeg

3 hours ago, Zero Knievel said:

Would the pharmacy give a cash discount?  I know my chiropractor and pharmacy will give a discounted price when it doesn't go through insurance.

As I said, no insurance coverage.  Sam's has the best cash price.

4 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

I'd like to hear someone explain that.

Well see if you NEED water, well, it's $10/gallon, what are you gonna do, not drink?  But those people over there who don't need water, let's see if they will try ours if it's $1.

But I know what you're saying, it would be great to hear their attempt at a rational justification.  And they are absolutely 100% the same product for sure, I have a pile from both sources.  Oh, the standard version doesn't come with a cover patch, and if you're highly active, you tear them off your body.  Ask me how I know.  I buy adhesives and covers to try to make them last.  The cheap ones include a bag of covers in each batch from their pharmacy.

Also this shit is why I'm so highly motivated to keep making my videos and telling people how to buy and use generic Mounjaro.  Fuck those fuckers.  I keep getting bans, and I keep getting better at evading them.

The entire insurance industry is a cash cow scam. 

Been dealing with this crap for my wife for over 2 decades, nothing has improved on the insurance side. Her doctor now staffs 2 people full time to just call insurance companies to correct or fulfill their their insane requests that quickly gets lost.

We went on vacation in November, it was 2 weeks prior of the office staff and insurance to fill a prescription on her shot that she has been taking for a year. My wife was on the phone for hours herself, 1hr in the truck as we were heading to PA. They finally have it corrected, 6hrs later as we are heading to dinner the insurance calls to confirm the correction and filling of her prescription that she is going 2 weeks without. The information is still incorrect, they claim the system hasn't updated yet. Then don't fucking call to confirm its fixed and maybe use some of those billions in profits to update your software systems. 

Yeah, I probably could qualify now to get some of this covered, as unfortunately the glucose control is getting worse (when off tirzepatide).  But then we have that shit, and I wonder if I'm better off just continuing to self-administer, self-prescribe, and self-fund.

1 hour ago, SwampNut said:

I wonder if I'm better off just continuing to self-administer, self-prescribe, and self-fund.

There is not enough memes in solar system to express my option. 

• Haha 1