CBR1100XX.org Forum

So, while that is getting cooked I prepare the rest. 2 lbs of absolutely evil beef. Organic from Aldi. 5 bucks with change per pound. 

IMG_20240121_115842718.jpg

• Like 1

Two eggs and some condensed milk. I mixed with help of trusty Ninja. Just couple seconds and it is ready. 

IMG_20240121_120223377.jpg

And the rest. Garlic, ground flexseed, bread crumbs, whatever barbecue sauce happened to be in fridge, etc. And salt. Couple months ago I noticed I would piss any fluids almost immediately after drinking. After careful consideration I realized my salt intake was simply too low. So.

IMG_20240121_120735803.jpg

The first three ingredients are still not ready, let me address potential hearing loss. 

Martin Logan 6 ft tall speakers. 

17058619993601684403728338758880.jpg

• Haha 1

Adcom amp. Combined they can pump huge volumes if cristal clear music. 

17058620582474274600540330657405.jpg

Edited by tomek

Forgot to mention. While cooking I finished off bottle of cheap Moldavian fake champagne. Taste was actually pretty good for 5.99, but bubbles where fake. 

17058630507693098038198672389455.jpg

Looks amazing. I was thinking at first you were making a veggie burger. Looks like a perfect Sunday afternoon. 

I'm with a large group of friends at a friends Mexican restaurant. He opened it about 2 years ago and if you don’t get a seat at

least 2 hours before the games start - the place will be wall to wall people until

closing. 

AF Spicy Hibiscus 🌺 Margarita. Sooooooo good !!!!

IMG_4809.jpeg

IMG_4810.jpeg

IMG_4800.jpeg

28 minutes ago, blackhawkxx said:

Sure is a lot of work for a burger .  Where is the finished burger pic?  It's like watching a car restoration show and not seeing how it turns out. 🙂

Well, yes it is lottsa work, enough for 2-3 meals now, plus I'll freeze the rest, and eat it one week from now. 😆

I'll grill them tomorrow. Today was air fried tuna. AZ

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 11:24 AM, tomek said:

2 small yellow onions. Swimming goggles. You know why. Chopped.

Peel, cut however you wish, leave the root section till the very last cut and you won't need goggles.

Taught to me by a Mexican prep cook in the Casa Maria restaurant. Amazing how fast he could dice onions.

• Useful/Thanks! 1

On 1/21/2024 at 12:58 PM, DaveK said:

hours before the games start - the place will be wall to wall people until

closing. 

What is in the black bowl? Chicken wings?

On 1/21/2024 at 12:49 PM, blackhawkxx said:

Sure is a lot of work for a burger .  Where is the finished burger pic?  It's like watching a car restoration show and not seeing how it turns out. 🙂

On 1/21/2024 at 1:20 PM, tomek said:

grill them tomorrow. Today was air fried tuna. AZ

‘I too wanted to,see the finished product, looked great.

10 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

‘I too wanted to,see the finished product, looked great.

Finished product? Like in toilet bowl? 😀 

Well, the thermometer in my outside grill went kaput courtesy of subzero temps, so it went less than perfect. I got some carbon. 😆

Normally I grill 4 minutes on one side, then flip it over and stick probe in the middle of burger, and keep grilling till it goes to about 140. 

Initial temperature was too high and they got burnt on one side. Still, taste great. 

Next time. 

Edited by tomek

1 hour ago, tomek said:

Finished product? Like in toilet bowl? 😀 

Well, the thermometer in my outside grill went kaput courtesy of subzero temps, so it went less than perfect. I got some carbon. 😆

Normally I grill 4 minutes on one side, then flip it over and stick probe in the middle of burger, and keep grilling till it goes to about 140. 

Initial temperature was too high and they got burnt on one side. Still, taste great. 

Next time. 

Um no. Like formed into a paddy and what it looked like grilled. My wife does a similar mix of pre chopped Ingredients mixed in the meat…however, the process does not seem like a common thing here.

13 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

My wife does a similar mix of pre chopped Ingredients mixed in the meat…however, the process does not seem like a common thing here.

Since someone can't grill a burger without technology (🙂), let's see your wife's.  😀

• Haha 2

Technically those more like cutlets then burgers, but latter have like too much, well, meat for my taste.

Will post pics next time, burnt or, hopefully, not.