CBR1100XX.org Forum

Hungry Root food & low-prep meal service coupon code

SwampNut

Unlike Purple Carrot, this service is more about giving you simpler, quicker meals but still not be junk.  Where others give you a large list of basic ingredients, this is a short list of nearly ready to use stuff.  So for example last night I did their falafel pitas.  Just put the premade falafels in the air fryer, warm and cut the pitas, stuff with some hummus and vegan tzatsziki, and some shredded multi-veggie blend.

Hi - Let's eat healthy together! Try Hungryroot with $50 off your first delivery: hungryroot.com/r/C2ZVYFPL?utm_source=braze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FriendsgivingReferralB

It seems so.  I hate when they do that.  They create a menu but to see it and the prices, you have to sign up…which means your contact information will be sold and you’ll be on a mailing list for years.  It would help close the deal by disclosing what the customer is looking to get without having to join a list.

18 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Are they totally vegan?  I've never looked for meat products there.  Just assumed my stuff was veggie based by choice.

I thought they gave you that option when I looked at the site and started answering questions.