Jump to content
CBR1100XX.org Forum
racer212

1999 F-250 Diesel Crew Cab 4x4

Recommended Posts

The 7.3 has fewer issues, but none of them like cold short trips.  The half million mile + motors are long trippers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tired of looking at it in the driveway. Board members and friends only - $6000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were local I'd already be scrounging up the cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colorado ain!t that far for either of us.

8O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, I kinda wanna.  Distance is just an added hindrance.  Pulling 6k right now plus travel, or transport, would leave me somewhere around 0, probably below 0.  And while it's seemingly in ready to go condition, there may be surprises that need addressing.  If I can get one of mine sold before this goes away I'll probably be in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

Yea, I kinda wanna.  Distance is just an added hindrance.  Pulling 6k right now plus travel, or transport, would leave me somewhere around 0, probably below 0.  And while it's seemingly in ready to go condition, there may be surprises that need addressing.  If I can get one of mine sold before this goes away I'll probably be in.

 

No surprises- that I assure you. Doesn’t mean something can’t break - but all the major stuff is fucking perfect.

 

If you wanna talk about it I might let you split into a couple payments. ID rather it go to someone how will take care of it - it’s taken care of me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 4:45 PM, TOXXIC said:

It's the same way with wives. :o

 

 

 

You aren't kidding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2018 at 11:50 AM, superhawk996 said:

 

 

  It's common knowledge that regen puts fuel into the oil and is what kills a 6.4 

I think the common knowledge  is wrong and indicates people dont understand what regen is, and when and how it happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, tomek said:

I think the common knowledge  is wrong and indicates people dont understand what regen is, and when and how it happens. 

Are you saying that active regen cycles don't put fuel into the oil or just saying that it's not common knowledge that it puts fuel into the oil?

Edited by superhawk996

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuel is being injected downstream of turbo during active regen, soooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2018 at 3:28 PM, blackhawkxx said:

Did you sell this?

 

Yeah, I have friend looking...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2018 at 2:28 PM, blackhawkxx said:

Did you sell this?

 

Nope, not yet.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 4:46 AM, tomek said:

Fuel is being injected downstream of turbo during active regen, soooo

No.  A little Googling will show you that's not how it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Racer212, where you at these days?

 

Any chance theres 5th wheel rails installed in the bed of this truck?

 

Still have the bluebird??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I coulda sworn I'd seen this labeled as sold.  Dammit, I woulda bought it instead of the Excursion I just got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:18 AM, JB4XX said:

Racer212, where you at these days?

 

Any chance theres 5th wheel rails installed in the bed of this truck?

 

Still have the bluebird??

 

Denver Colorado now - been a little nomadic the last 10 years. No 5th wheel in this truck - and its sold anyway.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...