CBR1100XX.org Forum

Adjustable lowering pegs 4 sale

My most recent purchase of an XX came with aftermarket , alum., adjustable front foot pegs. Excellent condition with an additional section which allows the foot rest part to be even lower if needed/wanted. They utilize the factory spring and alum. pin so they swivel like the original ones.

I just prefer stock ones that match the rear ones and besides, at 5'7" my legs aren't long enough to need them.

No idea what they sell for new but I figure $35 + shipping is a fair price.

I can be reached at ............   slsautorest@hotmail.com

Steve

I'm trying to picture how they'll work with the brake & shift levers in a full raised position.  I've had the Gille's on for so long I'll have to dig out my stockers and see.  The Gille's are fantastic, I'm just not sold on the bling and want a closer to stock look.  I'm most comfortable with the pegs super raised.  Stock is ok, lowered kills my back.  But if you want them grab them, no fist dibs fight here.  I might forget by tomorrow.

My bike's been summerized for so damn long it's embarrassing, luckily there was a hot chick to take out for her 17th B-day so I can proudly say I did ride the bike today.

Friend's daughter, she loves me, loves taking a ride, totally innocent, but it's fun to sell the creeper story.  Last time we took a ride was to buy her sweet 16 cake, sad how time flies by.  We spent about 4 hours chatting and I had more typed, but if I'm going to drag it out it deserves its own thread.

All good, I currently have the Buell pegs on I got from Ben. Two issues I find is they dont allow side stand all the way up and being all metal with blunt knarled surfaces my hard soled boots slide some.  

My XX hasnt moved since june, was hoping Nexxt would allow me to ride. 

11 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

I'm trying to picture how they'll work with the brake & shift levers in a full raised position.  I've had the Gille's on for so long I'll have to dig out my stockers and see.  The Gille's are fantastic, I'm just not sold on the bling and want a closer to stock look.  I'm most comfortable with the pegs super raised. 

Additionally what's nice about these is that if a suitable position can't be had by rotating the pegs as they are now pictured, the extra bracket and hardware gives even more adjustability by not just rotation, but with sliding the peg up or down on the extra bracket.

Steve