CBR1100XX.org Forum

dtmaonline

I ordered the tires on 3-29-04. They were listed as in stock.

I called today, 4-7-04 and was told they shipped out yesterday with an estimated delivery date of 4-12-04. Of course, we shall see. I did a search and found that I am not the only one who has experienced long shipping times with these guys. http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forum/viewtopic.p...ight=dmtaonline

Personally, I won't order from them again. Who wants to wait two weeks when you need new tires?

Should have done more research.

• 4 months later...

I ordered tires from them on a Tuesday, they were shipped Wednesday.

I got them Monday before noon, If I had ordered earlier on Tues. I would have received them on Fri. I did however make sure I noted in my transaction comments: If the tires are not in stock do not backorder.

They had the Pilot Roads in stock when noone else had them as a complete set. $228 to the door, I know that I may have found them at a cheaper, not by much, price. But, they had them in stock.

YMMV, but I had a great experience.

Len

• 1 month later...

I reccomend them, I bought Scorpion slip ons from them and they were the lowest price anywhere. It took a month to get them, but the supplier didn't have them in stock because of the extra security at the shipping ports. They were very helpful until their supplier could get them. :)