CBR1100XX.org Forum

What are these?

Those are the original aluminum mirror extenders that were made by Bill (Zentime) that sold hundreds of sets.

Bill actually designed and manufactured them for a few years until the demand lost its flavor.

They originally came in two powder coated options; satin to match the rubber boot and gloss black to match the 97-99 paint

Those are the original aluminum mirror extenders that were made by Bill (Zentime) that sold hundreds of sets.

Bill actually designed and manufactured them for a few years until the demand lost its flavor.

They originally came in two powder coated options; satin to match the rubber boot and gloss black to match the 97-99 paint

Thanks John. I think the ones on my bird are some sort of UHMD plastic.

Thanks John. I think the ones on my bird are some sort of UHMD plastic.

That would be either UHMW if they where bought from me or the Euro ones where made out of Delrin

They were all created (designed) by Zentime in response to Todd's crash as a fund raiser way back in the day!

You know, I could have sworn that this is the FOR SALE/WANTED section of the forum!! This should be in some other section besides here

You are correct Vern except that he just WANTED some information!

Should be moved to the Garage.

Since this thread is already in existence, I just wanted to say that I'm not pissed about it or anything, but it does help to keep threads in the proper section and not get them all mixed up. When I'm going through a For Sale or Wanted thread, I really don't need to be sifting through other stuff in there while I'm looking for whatever I'm looking for.

So John........you'd look really good on my Motard that's for Sale...........in the For Sale section of course! :icon_evilgrin:

Since this thread is already in existence, I just wanted to say that I'm not pissed about it or anything, but it does help to keep threads in the proper section and not get them all mixed up. When I'm going through a For Sale or Wanted thread, I really don't need to be sifting through other stuff in there while I'm looking for whatever I'm looking for.

So John........you'd look really good on my Motard that's for Sale...........in the For Sale section of course! :icon_evilgrin:

:-) I would have to sell a whole bunch of EARS to be able to afford that beautiful Motard !

You can bet that I gave it a very thorough look and bought a lotto ticket to make it happen! :-)

I hope to have my crashed SV650 back on the road this weekend.

Congrats on getting it back together. Peggy and I are coaching at Barber this weekend. This will be our 7th and 8th track day this season alredy......6 of which have been at Barber. I love that place.

You know, I could have sworn that this is the FOR SALE/WANTED section of the forum!! This should be in some other section besides here

You are correct Vern except that he just WANTED some information!

Should be moved to the Garage.

...caught running with scissors again, damn.

Another way to spell obtuse is "BILL".

cecome had asked me about them.

I didn't take a close enough look last winter. I was rearranging the garage and decided to have Christmas in June.

I got them from a gentleman here.

...As much history as this thread has uncovered, yeah, toss it in the garage. John, Thanks for the info.

I can start a different thread.

I'm giving cecome first refusal. ...going rate - $40?

on that newspaper, the article about Charles.. is he a relative of our Dave?

hmmm

....is it spelled the same? I kinda had the same thought.

Congrats on getting it back together. Peggy and I are coaching at Barber this weekend. This will be our 7th and 8th track day this season alredy......6 of which have been at Barber. I love that place.

Someday when I get my finances back in order, I really want to take a few laps around Barber myself.

...caught running with scissors again, damn.

Another way to spell obtuse is "BILL".

cecome had asked me about them.

I didn't take a close enough look last winter. I was rearranging the garage and decided to have Christmas in June.

I got them from a gentleman here.

...As much history as this thread has uncovered, yeah, toss it in the garage. John, Thanks for the info.

I can start a different thread.

I'm giving cecome first refusal. ...going rate - $40?

$40.00 is a good deal since they originally sold for $40.00 plus shipping.

That was many years ago when aluminum was a lot cheaper and this pair you now have will never be produced again in aluminum.

I am still trying to get them made from UHMW but have had no luck for any reasonable cost.

They will sell almost instantly at $40.00

I worked with UHMW for many years and am very familiar with its properties.

I do know that the delrin does not hold its black color very long under UV sunlight.

The UHMW is stronger and holds its color for many years without turning chauky white.

I have no knowledge of how black ABS would compare.

QUOTE(The Krypt Keeper @ Jun 3 2013, 10:45 AM) *

on that newspaper, the article about Charles.. is he a relative of our Dave?

hmmm

....is it spelled the same? I kinda had the same thought.

Go to the top of the page

You guys don't know who he is? Watch Fox news sometime.