CBR1100XX.org Forum

FI light came on

jon haney

Crossed the finish line Saturday night and noticed my FI light shining brightly and stayed on all the way back to the pits. Bike seemed to be running okay. Turned the key off and then back on. No light this time, normal running. Two or three passes later, same thing.

Check all grounds and do the wire loom fix, right? Anything else?

BTW, another Pro E/T win for the ol' Honda.

My dragbike does this from time to time, and it only started it when I added the MPS autoshifter. I think my situation is the multiple ground signals it sends the coils to "kill" the engine for the shift, but it has never affected bike performance and the light goes off when you cycle the key.

My dragbike does this from time to time, and it only started it when I added the MPS autoshifter. I think my situation is the multiple ground signals it sends the coils to "kill" the engine for the shift, but it has never affected bike performance and the light goes off when you cycle the key.

I just put a new auto-shifter on this year from Digital Delay, Inc. We'll see what happens this weekend. I don't want it to go tits-up in Indy, so I'm still a little concerned. I'll check the wiring anyway.

BTW, another Pro E/T win for the ol' Honda.

:icon_hail::icon_dance: :icon_clap:

Thanks.