CBR1100XX.org Forum

Gerbing Factory

Just FYI...2 weeks ago after calling around to find gerbing's heated jacket liner I finally decided to call the factory since everyone else was pretty much out of stock...I get a lady with a very nice voice on the line...I tell her what I am looking for...she tells me "sure we have one IN STOCK"...I say "great cuz its getting really cold here and i commute 92 miles one way!"...Well 2 weeks later I still havent gotten the liner...After several unreturned e-mails and a telephone call I finally get in touch with someone who says "Sir I am sorry but we have to sew that up and wire it up so wait time is typically 2-3 weeks"...THIS is what in stock means to these people?! Mostly I am upset that, for whatever reason, sales had no clue whether the liner was "in stock" or not...So if you can wait for them to make one for you great, otherwise I would not order from them if you want a rather quick turn around.

I'm sorry to hear about your experiance.... :sad:

I've heard many good opinions about the Gerbing. They were totally supportive to my friends glove problem (sizing) i.e....

I've met them at few different shows and they are always nice and well supplied there.

I have a vest from another company and thinking of getting the liner myself. Going to get the exact size today at the show... :cool:

Hope you'll be satisfied with the product, when you receive it :wink:

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...