CBR1100XX.org Forum

Garmin Zumo 660 - SOLD

OK, you win....that hurt.

Door open, steak on the grill, cake in the over....ready to roll.

:icon_biggrin:

I'm sorry :icon_frown: ...you know I love you man.

Geez....get a room.

Sometimes I feel like I need to be clad in latex to enter this site. :icon_whistle:

Ok everyone, I got it all disconnected last night. It appears that the cable off the handlebar mount is fixed so I left it as-is - when Jack gets it he can tell us for sure. It was easy to get off the bike, after I removed the seat, removed the right side fairing, loosened the dash, lifted the tank, etc. - the cable was very well positioned and attached with about 800 zip ties.

I packed it up well last night as well and my wife will be shipping it today. Thanks again...Bob Z.

Ok everyone, I got it all disconnected last night. It appears that the cable off the handlebar mount is fixed so I left it as-is - when Jack gets it he can tell us for sure. It was easy to get off the bike, after I removed the seat, removed the right side fairing, loosened the dash, lifted the tank, etc. - the cable was very well positioned and attached with about 800 zip ties.

I packed it up well last night as well and my wife will be shipping it today. Thanks again...Bob Z.

Oh god...he's leaving it up to his wife to ship.

You'll get it by Christmas Mike :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Oh god...he's leaving it up to his wife to ship.

You'll get it by Christmas Mike :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

He'll get it for sure that way!

When I took the handlebar mount off I discovered that the bracket scratched my nice Blue handlebar - bummer.