CBR1100XX.org Forum

DiD 520zvm2 120link NEW

Got sent the wrong damn chain for my bike. Cost me about $180 shipped and now it cant be returned. So, I have a useless NEW chain and a bike that wont roll. Anyone have a bike that uses this size? 520DID zvm2 120 Its still in the box and I have the master link still in its package. Hoping to get about $100 shipped from it, but I'll entertain any other offers. Thanks

I hope your not right on this one. Its the exact length of my stock bird chain, and as long as an /inner and outer link/ count as one....its all there. It was purchased as a 130, and cut down to match the bird chain. The detail i didnt notice is its a 520 not 530 type. Besides, a little jb weld on those splices..... good as new!

I hope your not right on this one. Its the exact length of my stock bird chain, and as long as an /inner and outer link/ count as one....its all there. It was purchased as a 130, and cut down to match the bird chain. The detail i didnt notice is its a 520 not 530 type. Besides, a little jb weld on those splices..... good as new!

Yea, stock Bird chain is 110.

The box says 120. Oh, well. I would have bought it for my SV, if it needed a chain, but I think I'm good for at least a couple more years.

At least you're getting some of your money back.

Chain arrived today, so I guess you can call it sold ;)

Thanks, Shane.

Good to hear, DAMN that was fast. I also recieved the compensation today. Please let me know when you get that thing on.