CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wow!

Good luck with your sale Sean, your XX is set up nicely and will make someone real happy at a great price.

No way I could sell mine, it's been with me longer than any bike I have ever owned, I'd never be happy with the actual price or trade I'd get for it and besides it's like part of the family like our dog and if he ain't going neither is the XX. :icon_lol:

pm sent.

:icon_cool:

Maybe I'll take her for one last trip to the midwest....one way Southwest back to Sacto can't be much right?

:icon_twisted: Would love for you to have her ya big lug!

pm sent.

:icon_cool:

Maybe I'll take her for one last trip to the midwest....one way Southwest back to Sacto can't be much right?

:icon_twisted: Would love for you to have her ya big lug!

Between $134 to $249.

:icon_whistle:

Dude, one word- OzarXX. Start checking flights now, it can still be done.

Tulsa to Sacremento, MAY 23 $174

Dude, one word- OzarXX. Start checking flights now, it can still be done.

Tulsa to Sacremento, MAY 23 $174

This is very doable for me! We should discuss logistics and details.......

Call me or email me :icon_evilgrin:

As requested, the good, bad, ugly and so-so pictures:

SOLD

Migs..I still love those pipes. Would it be wrong to spend my family summer vacation money to get a second bird? This bike is so worth the money with those wheels and all the extras. You will regret it, unless you have another bird on the hook. This bike sold me when you let me ride it before I got mine.

Migs..I still love those pipes. Would it be wrong to spend my family summer vacation money to get a second bird? This bike is so worth the money with those wheels and all the extras. You will regret it, unless you have another bird on the hook. This bike sold me when you let me ride it before I got mine.

Yeah I remember you taking off with an "I don't know" look on your face, then returning with an "I can't wait to but one!" look. Good times!

Well it is sold! Sold it to a feller that lost his Bird to an 18 wheeler on the freeway :icon_eek: He was okay, and happy to be in the saddle of a new one!

Thanks for looking fellers....I'll still be crashing the meets. Not crashing AT the meets, but, well....you know :icon_shhh:

Will there be anyone with a Bird left on this site? :icon_frown:

I'm waiting for the 2012 XX revival!! :icon_whistle:

Congrats on the sale Chone. It is with a heavy heart I will be selling mine. Got a guy pretty hot on it....

What did you do to make him hot?!!

Blowing his corn hole?

Dirty little man slut you!