CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone got a MAjical Racing screen?

XXFirefighter

Here's the website address to their site. It should have part numbers and the ability to contact them with an email.

I've got the stepped one with no coating; pricey but VERY nice. I also bought their hugger, tail elimination kit and wide view mirrors. Great company to work with!

Cheers,

Kevin

http://www.magicalracing.co.jp/GateE.html

Those are sweet screens...the fenders are sweet too. They are way too pricey for my poor ass.

Someone...maybe on this board said it best. They said somthing to the effect of "The 'Magical' part is how much they get you to pay for that shit." :grin:

Firefighter,

You're right. I went there myself, but there doesn't seem to be part numbers for anything. I guess you'd just have to email them and describe the part itself and for which bike. Sorry, man. I'm glad the link worked at least.

Cheers,

Kevin

Firefighter,

You're right. I went there myself, but there doesn't seem to be part numbers for anything. I guess you'd just have to email them and describe the part itself and for which bike. Sorry, man. I'm glad the link worked at least.

Cheers,

Kevin

I don't even see a place to email them !

Just specify that you want the one with "Super Coat", and you should get it... they have three screen designs for the bird: clear, smoked, and Super Coat (iridium)...

super_coat_image.jpg

AWESOME !

I want the stepped screen WITH the supercoat, can NOT find a email address to see if they can do it for me...It's in the pic...

I have e-mailed with them, but only after calling them. Sadly, a hard disk crash makes that e-mail chain slightly out of reach...

I suggest you fax them. They have only 1 staff guy handling all overseas contracts and customer correspondence. Fax is easier for him, I guess...

I just ordered the Mirror inserts, they make the mirrors wide angle.

Tired of looking at my elbows, instead of what's beside or behid me.

Add that to the mirror extenders and I may actually be able to see behind me as well as I do on my Vulcan cruiser.

mirror inserts? are you talking about the GSG-DP Blue Mirrors? its really hard to make there out from the small pic... how do they make the mirriws wide angle? are they curved?

I am assuming they have a blue hue or tint to them.. not bad for 62 bucks...

r3ckl3ss

• 2 months later...