CBR1100XX.org Forum

Advance Listing '99 Bird Very Well Sorted $5K - SOLD

SOLD

Before I list this on ebay I wanted to put it out for your consideration. Bike is in New Hope, PA 18938

This is a very well sorted BB with a slew of really, really nice upgrades and farkles :)

The highlights are:

5,500 miles, Two Adult Owners (old guys in their 40's)

Extremely CLEAN with complete 2003 Bodywork, forks, swingarm, chain, tank and engine covers - these all have only 2k miles on them! No, not replaced because of an accident, this was one of two project bikes the original owner had (long but interesting story)

Fresh Penske Double Adjustable with Hyperco Spring for 190lb rider

Revised front springs and gold valves with new triple clamp bearings

Carrozzeria Wheels in silver (rear is 6" wide and will take stock 180 or 190 tire – has a 180 now) with one less tooth on the Sidewinder Tri-Metal rear sprocket (speedo now reads correctly!)

Dual HID (Euro Headlight Switch) with Clear Alternatives all around

Givi Top Mount Luggage

Gunfighter and Lady (full disclosure there is mild wear on this, I bought used)

Leo Vinci Titanium Cans

Throttlemaster Cruise Control

Heli-Bars and Mirror Extenders

Aluminum Frame Plugs

Fiberglass Hugger, Fender Extender, various Faux Carbon Fiber Accents, Bodywork Savers

MRA Vario Windscreen

New in the last year: ETX 12 Sealed Battery, Honda Synthetic Oil Change, Plugs, Air Filter, Chain Tensioner, Fuel Pressure Regulator, BMW Phosphate Free Coolant, PAIR Blockoff

All the original parts (windscreen, mufflers, indicators, like new factory seat) included except factory wheels, plus a bunch of other stuff like complete rotor set, lowering pegs and more

I am probably missing something but you get the idea, this is a beautiful super low miles Blackbird with the look of the 2003 and it rides and handles really, really well.

NO ISSUES, NO DISAPPOINTMENTS.

Here is a web album full of high rez shots: http://picasaweb.google.com/cbracerx/HondaCBR1100XXBlackbird

Hopefully someone on here can benefit from my moving on.

NOT PARTING OUT.

Chris

If a forum member buys it I will throw in a Power Commander DynaJet II (I bought used and never installed)

post-2793-1272291270.jpg

post-2793-1272291284.jpg

post-2793-1272291295.jpg

post-2793-1272291304.jpg

post-2793-1272291309.jpg

Damn, that's a deal.

Thanks. Several interested parties now so I suspect it will not last a week.

If I hadn't already bought firedlt 2003 from out in Washington I would have been calling you as well. Very nice looking ride with a bunch of extras. Somebody will pick this up soon and enjoy her as much as I am enjoying mine. Hope she sells soon for you.

Damn, that's a deal.

Thanks. Several interested parties now so I suspect it will not last a week.

If I hadn't already bought firedlt 2003 from out in Washington I would have been calling you as well. Very nice looking ride with a bunch of extras. Somebody will pick this up soon and enjoy her as much as I am enjoying mine. Hope she sells soon for you.

I will be happy to see this go to a board member that will really appreciate it! Just getting the handling right was really expensive and time consuming - but worth it.

• 2 weeks later...