CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 BB, 2,300 miles, Mint, Mint, mint

Bills for daughters wedding are coming due...........03 with only 2,300 miles. Yes she's mint......

Yosh Carbon Fiber cans, ZG DB Dark Smoke Screen (stocker too), Fender eliminator, Hugger. VFR clip on's and a few more goodies I can't remember at the moment.

$6,900. Not a bad price for a new bike with some goodies...............

post-4019-1243531277.jpg

post-4019-1243531294.jpg

Bills for daughters wedding are coming due...........03 with only 2,300 miles. Yes she's mint......

Yosh Carbon Fiber cans, ZG DB Dark Smoke Screen (stocker too), Fender eliminator, Hugger. VFR clip on's and a few more goodies I can't remember at the moment.

Where are you?

WOW thats what a black blackbird is supposed to look like!! Very nice bike!

Thats like 383 miles a year!! LOL

Very tempting.....very tempting...gotta think about this one, looks like a very nice ride and not that far from Chicago as well.

1st potential buyer just fell through when he got his Insurance quote..............29 years old with a good driving record and was quoted $1,900. Maybe it isn't so bad being an old man after all :icon_evilgrin:

Sell the daughter!!!!

Keep the bike! :icon_twisted:

1st potential buyer just fell through when he got his Insurance quote..............29 years old with a good driving record and was quoted $1,900. Maybe it isn't so bad being an old man after all :icon_evilgrin:

Let's see...I'm 39 and pay $150/yr for my XX and SV1000......no collision, no theft......only liability. 1900 is 12yrs of payments for me..... :icon_evilgrin:

29 years old with a good driving record and was quoted $1,900.

He's not very good at shopping for insurance.

+1

I was paying around $20 a month at 24 years old for full coverage.

Sorry for the thread jack. Fantastic looking bike, good luck with the sale.

No necessarily his fault....

If you are getting a loan...most banks want full coverage and depending on his record (which most are not spotless) that's what they want. $1200+ per year.

If he lives in a Chicago, LA, NY, NJ...etc...you are double fucked.

Very tempting.....very tempting...gotta think about this one, looks like a very nice ride and not that far from Chicago as well.

You have a CRF50 Widow Maker?

• 1 month later...

Jeezus! I pay $300 a year with a $500 deductable and I'm 28. WTF?

• 1 month later...