CBR1100XX.org Forum

Can't login

It's my understanding that when the board got wiped EVERTHING was lost.

You have to click on the register link and sign up w/ all your info like it was your first time here.......at least that's what I did.

Thanks TVKing, I've done that and on the members list I now have two listings, Stretch, and StretchXX, can't login useing either, anyone have any more ideas?

Check your email. You have to go to your email that you are useing and reply to the board. If you have already done that, I am sorry I can't help you.

Ken

There is no account for "StretchXX" and there is one "Stretch" which is activated and functional. If you're still having a problem, give me details on what happens when you try to log in (specific error message).

I can't get signed on to the board. I registered with the same user name "CBRXX" as before, and even got my activation email, but I get an error message when I click the link try to activate. The error message is: "The activation key you supplied does not match any in the

database"

Steve

Hey swamp, this is leroy1969 and i was on the page before and it won't even let me register now, I keep getting Invalid session. As soon as i click on the acceptance it goes to the Invalid session thing. Any advice please help me

Leroy1969

Dave B

2003XX

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use