CBR1100XX.org Forum

Tires

Title and description says it all. It's that time of year and I'm looking for the best deal on Michelin PR II's. Any suggestions? I got them last year through the group buy that was around this time. Anybody remember what the name of the company was?

Skip

Title and description says it all. It's that time of year and I'm looking for the best deal on Michelin PR II's. Any suggestions? I got them last year through the group buy that was around this time. Anybody remember what the name of the company was?

Skip

Motoxoutlet.com I got front and rear michelin pilot 2ct's shipped to my door for $299.00 They are by far the best tires i have ever had, I have about 250 miles on them and they have earned my future business. Good luck!

I got my PR II from the same group buy last year also. I paid $260.00 for the pair. I just installed them two weeks ago and have put about 200 miles on them so far and love 'em. Will be attending RacerXX and doing some track time so will have a good feel for them after the 21st of Feb.

http://arizonamoto.com/Merchant2/merchant....Code=PilotRoad2

131.95 Front

165.95 Rear

297.90 Total

Free shipping when buying two or more...not as good a price as Johns w/group buy but when those deals hit you gotta jump on them...

Copy That.

Funny how, you first go to Southwest Moto Tire, then once you enter the online store it changes to Arizonamoto.

I picked up a pair of continental road attacks for this season.

Price was reasonable same as ride direct.

I heard alot of good things about the tires, and alot of guys in my association (local club) run them on their sport and sport touring bikes.

Elliott.

I picked up a pair of continental road attacks for this season.

Price was reasonable same as ride direct.

I heard alot of good things about the tires, and alot of guys in my association (local club) run them on their sport and sport touring bikes.

Elliott.

I ran a set of these once. Didn't like them. In cold weather, they move a lot on tar strips and I did like the lack of feed back from the front tire (a complaint I've had with many road tires). Everyones different though. Be interested in what you think of them.

Thanks for the link. Just sent them an email asking them if they'd be willing to do the same thing this year.

Got a reply from Jeff at HP Cycles. He said he would be willing to do another group buy this year. The numbers he gave me were close to swmoto prices (with 25 sets purchased) WITHOUT shipping. So the final cost would be $20-$30 per set more than what swmoto charges for 1 set. Looks like swmoto is the way to go.

Funny how, you first go to Southwest Moto Tire, then once you enter the online store it changes to Arizonamoto.

Well, Arizona IS in the South West! :icon_stickpoke:

:icon_biggrin:

So I went ahead and placed my order from SW Moto, but in the process of digging around think I might have learned something more about this company which has been great for years, but has just gone through an ownership change. Hopefully this won't be a change for the worse...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread....4892&page=1

Well, Arizona IS in the South West! :icon_stickpoke:

:icon_biggrin:

So I went ahead and placed my order from SW Moto, but in the process of digging around think I might have learned something more about this company which has been great for years, but has just gone through an ownership change. Hopefully this won't be a change for the worse...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread....4892&page=1

Damn. SWMoto had fantastic service. Oh well there are a lot of good companies out there.

I've always had good luck with Chaparral too. I think they even fixed their horribly slow website now too.