CBR1100XX.org Forum

wtb extended swingarm and chrome wheels for 1100xx

Chrome rims weigh more...

I may have a set for sale nexxt week.

is that what you do troll posts to start shit?? i have one i race one i ride and one is for show...not that any of that is anyones business... i am very aware of the weight issues related to drag racing but thanks......did you notice i asked for 3 different things...this site is just like the others...it already seems nobody can like their own things without someones not useful 2 cents

My are we touchy...

Your still way down on bikes when that JB guy trys to help you.

Nice guy to have as a friend, and we only pick on friends.

Your loss.

im not interested in your little groups clubs or "friends" i simply made a post to see if there was any of the items i wanted for sale....if he is such a big help then why didnt he offer his help.......not my loss

Chrome rims weigh more...

Might reread the above, looks like help to me.

wow the ignorance is blinding.......didnt you read the part where i am aware of the weights for drag racing...wow also that i have 3 different xx's.....i have been drag racing for 12 years I meaning ME am aware of the chrome being heavier.....geezus people are you all this way

Might reread the above, looks like help to me.

wow the ignorance is blinding.......didnt you read the part where i am aware of the weights for drag racing...wow also that i have 3 different xx's.....i have been drag racing for 12 years I meaning ME am aware of the chrome being heavier.....geezus people are you all this way

There are two lines,,,And the part about having a set for you next week must be more reading than your used to.

This little bitch just sent me a PM whining about you guys being mean to him. I hadn't seen the posts before so I had to search on the username. Wow, one day here and already a whiny cunt.

wow so bad ass on the net huh? im in phx too buddy let me know what you wanna do

This little bitch just sent me a PM whining about you guys being mean to him. I hadn't seen the posts before so I had to search on the username. Wow, one day here and already a whiny cunt.

wow so bad ass on the net huh? im in phx too buddy let me know what you wanna do

:icon_fuckofftroll:

or is this Dave with another of his fucked up personalities... :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_fuckofftroll:

or is this Dave with another of his fucked up personalities... :icon_mrgreen:

my name is not dave.....

Wish I was in Phx, any excuse to go for a ride... :icon_twisted:

Better be careful Kenny may call your mommy....